Played five times now. Found 7 "villages" no water or food? Guns,ammo, clothes,backpacks,dry bags,compass yes ZERO food or water. Followd road, crossed hills, forest. No food except mushrooms and who eats unknown mushrooms lightly? Died of thirst and/or stavation all times. Help plz.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

try and single out some zeds.  often when u kill them they have food in their inventory and they are easy to kill one at a time

Try fishing.

You will need a knife, rope (6+6 rags), long stick, some fishing hooks (or bones) and some worms.

Basically, if you find 2 small stones and a chicken - you'll be fine.

Edited by Tarkules
  • Beans 1

Eat a player if desperate... 

You can safely eat mushrooms as long as they are not rotten.. Would be cool if the liberty cap had an "effect".. 

Edited by Kaboki

Go fishing 😂😂😂 firstly uve got to find those items. Im not sure if my game is bugged because ive found 1 mushroom in the last week of playing there is literally no food anywhere. Keep finding alot of hoodie tops and car doors and thats it. The food spawn rate on this is either bugged or just ridiculous hard. I enjoy the game and i like the difficulty factor but its ruined by the lack of food yet your hunger rate gives you around 40 mins at normal pace moving before you die and your lucky to find an apple pear mushroom etc etc once every 3 hours