Sign in to follow this  
hunteriarz1985

AutoRunning, loot on official servers

Hello guys,

I want to talk about few things. I`m Dayz and PUBG player on PC and PS4, also I played many hours on Arma 2 MOD DayZ. My friends just bought DayZ on PC, we played like 2, 3 days they usually play PUBG.  They like the game but there are some things which are very annoying. The main problem is loot, on official servers there are usually nothing like clothes and empty buildings. This is no global chat, we dont see how many people play, also we dont see who killed who. Why there are no autorunning key, are you joking ? There so much free space  where you can walk by foot.  Also would be great to mark positions on map and do something with stamina. That`s why people want to play modded servers. Is there any chance to improve it like it was in DayZ MOD ?

My friends are very skeptical about this game mainly about the loot on official servers.

46 minutes ago, hunteriarz1985 said:

So it`s really bad if you are vegetarian.

no not really, I find plenty of fruit and veg. Look under specific trees and bushes, or in the greenhouses

Why wouldn’t you just play modded? The vanilla experience has a specific vision that is more focused on realism. It’s a hardcore survival game, not a BR.

• Like 1