Good Evening,

Has there been any announcement on what may be added or fixed in the new update?

I realize we just got one, and I like that it's patched regulatory.

Just wondering if Rocket or anyone has mentioned what could be in that patch whenever it may be.

Thanks.

He said in his thread about 1.5.7 it wouldn't be for a few days.

suggestion : Being able to chose where you spawn(in a large area, randomly)? EX: Spawn east/west/north/south coast. that way i wont waste 2h to *try* to get to my partner.

Due to the recent dramatic increase in simultaneous online users (from hundreds to thousands), Rocket plan's to release updates less frequently but with more content to make is easier for everyone, especially servers to stay up to date. Until the population boom is compensated for the dev work will focus on server optimization and load balancing.

Hopefully today or early tomorrow so we get a weekend of playing with some new content!

I'm happy with the patch now. I just wish i was good enough to survive more then 10 minutes.

I'm just hoping he releases the patch to fix the texture bugs some of us have(The Metal Scraps texture bug).

Rocket said the new patch should be coming out in the next 20 hours, hopefully before the "waiting for server response, I can't join any servers" weekend.

Rocket said the new patch should be coming out in the next 20 hours' date=' hopefully before the "waiting for server response, I can't join any servers" weekend.

[/quote']

Where did he say that? I can't wait, I believe the metal scrap texture bug is fixed in it :)