pepSy_Jones

Another thread regarding the red invasion

IDGAF. Something needs done. Everyone's answer is: "Find a community server". I have tried, they all have mods that really take away from the Vanilla experience. It's not an option IMO. The only real good ones are all 1PP and I still want to play 3PP for a lot of reasons. Anyway,, watch this video if you haven't already: [snip]

And here are some of the hackers always on NY-5012, the server I played on for 2 months before they completely ruined it for everyone. Is this really the legacy you want your company to have Bohemia?

[sniiip]

Edited by Max Planck

I've removed the video and the imgur link from the OP.

I took the imgur link out because we don't do the 'name & shame' here, as it would lead to a situation where anyone could freely accuse others of all manner of things, and post their personal info. Let BattlEye deal with cheaters, not a kangaroo court.

The video was removed because this site is not an outlet for racist ballyhoo. The creator was banned from Twitch for hate speech, and for good reason.
The cheating issue is a serious problem, and something must be done about it. But, and this is important, if you can't discuss it without resorting to racial slurs, you will not be discussing it here.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Beans 2

2 hours ago, Max Planck said:

I've removed the video and the imgur link from the OP.

I took the imgur link out because we don't do the 'name & shame' here, as it would lead to a situation where anyone could freely accuse others of all manner of things, and post their personal info. Let BattlEye deal with cheaters, not a kangaroo court.

The video was removed because this site is not an outlet for racist ballyhoo. The creator was banned from Twitch for hate speech, and for good reason.
The cheating issue is a serious problem, and something must be done about it. But, and this is important, if you can't discuss it without resorting to racial slurs, you will not be discussing it here.

WTF are you talking about? How tf was that video racist? LMFAO. You sound like an uber EMO snowflake that perceives any criticism of anyone as racist. GTFO. The overwhelming majority of these hackers that came out of nowhere are Chinese, acknowledging that isn't racist.  And one of those players I screenshotted I was talking to after his group killed me, I was trying to get him to admit to hacking and he thought it was hilarious. I can post a transcript of that conversation, or would that be racist too? Dude, Youtube is the most SJW website on earth that censors anything even remotely racist. If that video was racist it wouldn't still be up, I assure you.

Just DM me if anyone wants a link to the respective video. Absolutely FUCK ALL is racist about it.

Edited by pepSy_Jones
  • Like 1

You're even talking about the red invasion?! How is that not racism? 

You have a point but are also doing Just what @Max Planck said. 

Just because you dont think its racism doesn't mean it isnt.

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

15 minutes ago, McWendy said:

You're even talking about the red invasion?! How is that not racism? 

You have a point but are also doing Just what @Max Planck said. 

Just because you dont think its racism doesn't mean it isnt.

"Red" implies communism. Is communism a race? 

/thread.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pepSy_Jones said:

WTF are you talking about? How tf was that video racist? LMFAO. You sound like an uber EMO snowflake that perceives any criticism of anyone as racist. GTFO. The overwhelming majority of these hackers that came out of nowhere are Chinese, acknowledging that isn't racist. 

Well, okay. I'll explain it...

Saying "A lot of the cheaters are from China" is not racist.
Saying "I think we need a ping limit" is also A-OK, who wants to play against someone with high ping?
Referring to chinese people as 'chinamen', 'commie scum', 'red menace' and the like, as well as claiming 99,9% of all chinese people are cheaters, is racist as all hell and has no place here.

39 minutes ago, pepSy_Jones said:

"Red" implies communism. Is communism a race?

No, communism isn't a race. But when you attribute what you conceive as a negative trait to someone, based on his ethnicity, THAT is racist.

1 hour ago, pepSy_Jones said:

You sound like an uber EMO snowflake that perceives any criticism of anyone as racist. GTFO.

Under no circumstances do you get to tell me to "get the fuck out" of this forum.

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Max Planck said:

'commie scum', 'red menace' and the like, as well as claiming 99,9% of all chinese people are cheaters, is racist as all hell and has no place here.

I don't think he's claiming 99.9% of Chinese people are cheaters. I think he's stating that the majority of players using cheats in DayZ right now are from China. There's nothing racist about it if it's true and accurate.

BI should just add a ping limit to all of it's official servers. That will solve the problem to some extent, at least on US servers. 

Edited by Uncle Zed
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Uncle Zed said:

I don't think he's claiming 99.9% of Chinese people are cheaters.

The video I removed claimed exactly that, both in-video and in its description. It also contained a plethora of slurs.

10 minutes ago, Uncle Zed said:

I BI should just add a ping limit to all of it's official servers. That will solve the problem to some extent, at least on US servers.

I agree. Also, high ping is annoying and disruptive, that's good enough reason to set a limit.

• Beans 1

26 minutes ago, dayzbanditdave said:

Max Planck is what is wrong with society as a whole today. Cant admit it is what it is. 

Sure @Max Planck can admit something. If its a fact. 

People not looking in a mirror is whats wrong in the world today. Just like you and OP cant see whats wrong with what you are saying/claiming. 

The point that all cheaters are Chinese is Just BS. Are a lot Chinese? Sure.... Not that difficult when most people on the world ARE infact Chinese. 

Ping locks sure, Region locks no. 

But ffs hold up a mirror sometime cause there are a lot of kettles out there calling the other black. 

• Thanks 2
  • Beans 2

Welp iv just had my first taste of dayz on pc after migrating from console......

You've got a major problem on your hands and batting it away with racism claims will do you no good at all.

Dayz players have had to endure a lot with this game as well as defending it against your old haters,  this I can deal with.

I am not prepared to suffer an identifiable group (with a history of cheating) ruining peoples experience with hacks and bad ping AND not to be able to complain.

This problem isn't contained on your forums, its being complained about on youtube, steam and discord.....

Im sure that china money looks good.....all them millions of players buying your game....

"yeah sure battle eye will catch them".....except theres an industry in china for providing hacked accounts.  ban them and they will be back in a few hours at most.

But the most disgusting thing is you trying to cut the balls off the posters thread because it offended YOU.

your customer service....you failed to listen to your customer...

well enjoy your new wave of customers....I cant defend bohemia anymore.  iv just deleted dayz off my pc and removed it from steam because I don't want to play this again.   you've had your money off me yet failed to deliver your product or address the relevant concern of the time.

I could go to a community server but the core is rotten.  if you act like this now, you will do it again.

my friends were right....I should have listened.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, James Bryant said:

your customer service....you failed to listen to your customer...

7 hours ago, James Bryant said:

my friends were right....I should have listened.

Should I emphasize a bit or did you get it? 

With all the ways of communicating these days nobody does Just that. We all Just send and dont listen.  The Devs or You are no exception.  You spend money and they got money..... Devs 1 - You 0

21 hours ago, Nadrud said:

feels like the mods are losing control.... 

Why? There are always dicks out there. 

Spam looks under control...

Now dont take me wrong look up my history posting..... I am not a fanboi... Im not here defending this game (anymore) I Just dislike people talking backwards or have uninformed and misshapen opinions. 

• Thanks 1