vfxtodd

Reload BK18 without opening inventory?

Can someone tell me if it's possible to reload a BK-18 without opening my inventory?

Thanks in advance.

You can reload using the triangle button although I wouldn't use it to reload any weapons with external magazines as (IME) that can cause glitches with the weapon, etc.

I've been lucky enough using the reload button with the SKS, pump action shotgun, dbl barrel shotgun and the single shot BK18.   .....but I'm not making any garauntees.  😉

with the last patches they should have fixed weapon reloading bug.

I used blaze with internal magazine and have no problem reloading with holding triangle (and weapon ready on hand of course).

Now i use vaiga with 2 external magazine (8 bullets) and provide they are full, no problem reloading holding triangle

I have had an SK5G bug out after holding Y to reload after the update (twice).

Funny enough I got them working again by ejecting a single round from the chamber and then relogging, I cant remember being able to do that before the update.

Edited by Jonas Levin

Yeah, this is why I didn't try after the patch as I found that other issues pre-patch with the inventory, etc. were still a problem. I didn't want to brick my weapon(s). 

.....so it seems my fears were warranted as the results seem mixed.  Even before the patch I could reload magazines with the button and sometimes not have an issue for a while but then suddenly I would. ......but inevitably, it usually happened in my case. I don't believe it ever has when using combine though.