Sign in to follow this  
moose-ae077ef2e74dbd1f

Hacks or new bug?

So 3 of us were playing on DE 4169 last night, (our go to server) and twice we all died for no reason at the exact same time, one of the time we were all on separate parts of the map and the other we were in a group, i have seen the odd hacker over the years with flying cars and teleportation but never came across this before and has me wondering if its a bug with the new patch? anyone else have any experience with this lately?

There is defiantly hacks currently, I got killed by a guy on the beach to teleported in front of me and rapid fire punched me to death from inside me. I also died at NWAF to a guy in a similar manner who teleported in front of me and killed me.

Oh Man realy Hacking in this game is the worst, you run and survive Hours and have some day a decent Equip and then get killed by an Hacker .... i better do not think about it

null

https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o232/Maik_Maier/survive_zpse1e337f3.gif

Edited by eisenmaik

21 hours ago, moose-ae077ef2e74dbd1f said:

So 3 of us were playing on DE 4169 last night, (our go to server) and twice we all died for no reason at the exact same time, one of the time we were all on separate parts of the map and the other we were in a group, i have seen the odd hacker over the years with flying cars and teleportation but never came across this before and has me wondering if its a bug with the new patch? anyone else have any experience with this lately?

I haven't experienced that, but me and a friend met a grenade-spamming cheater in Tisy yesterday. We hid in the double barracks watching the door as he proceeded to move at speeds that would make The Flash jealous whilst throwing (much quicker than a normal player could throw them) dozens of grenades as he circled the building.

He eventually fucked off. I guess he figured with two of us laying prone watching the entrance with our FALs that even if he managed to kill one of us the other would drop him.

Kind of leaves a sour taste in your mouth, though. But with DayZ, we're used to spitting. DayZ needs to eat some watermelon.

EDIT: Words. Tired.

Edited by Grimey Rick
  • Beans 1

I never heard of a bug that would simultanouesly kill players... More of an admin mod feature or a Rcon command... and since official servers do not have administrative programs installed on them, that would mean a cheater, But doing this would require the cheater to have access to the administrative console to the server itself. which means the actual computer housing the server was comprimised in some fasion, so that leads me to believe that the official servers still have a remote console available and means the passwords to those need to be logged by subnet, and banned subnet access to them from other then examples. Thanks for the post.

See gentlemen- This sort of cheating (if you could call it that) Should be enough to send someone to prison for a good 2 years... Hacking into a data center is a good way to get Interpol knocking on your door. and for what? a video game? (highly doubt the servers are located in a data center if this is the case, But I bet you they charge Dayz as much as a server that IS in a Data Center)

Spoiler

"Wait for it...."

Edited by Exxoduss