Greensek

Console Update 1.07

Is someone else noticed that zombies no longer give anything in their cargo when killed?

No food, no attachement, no tools, no nothing... ?

If your playing on a server that has removed the chance then that will happen. If not your prob just unlucky as the % chance is rather low i think by default.

• Beans 1

Hello Survivors, 

We just release a patch for the current 1.07 update.

You can read the patch notes below:

Game Hotfix 3 (16.03.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: A common server crash
  • Fixed: A common game crash connected to memory
  • Fixed: An exploit for item duplication
  • Fixed: Certain items would be inaccessible after placing
  • Fixed: Tents could be placed half-way in the ground
  • Fixed: The player was able to dig worms while high above actual soil

First post updated.

Private/Community Servers may take up to an extra hour to come back online.

Thank you,

-Greensek

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/16/2020 at 6:36 AM, Luves 12 said:

If your playing on a server that has removed the chance then that will happen. If not your prob just unlucky as the % chance is rather low i think by default.

That's our servers and didn't mod any of this.

+ chances are low, yes, but different from 0. Here, is 0, for everybody and anything.

Edit : OK so it was a missing " in a modded file that has nothing to do directly with zombie loot 😯

Edited by S.Kaneda

Problem

I was on the wrecked cargo ship and I had the option to wash my hands while standing literally on the highest deck! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SmithnWess said:

Problem

I was on the wrecked cargo ship and I had the option to wash my hands while standing literally on the highest deck! 

In the grand scheme of things, I really hope the devs don't focus resources on fixing that 😄

18 hours ago, SmithnWess said:

Problem

That issue was probably in the game even before the last hotfix, I'll communicate that to our team.

Thanks for letting us know.

On 3/9/2020 at 11:28 PM, E2daO30 said:

I truely dont understand these devs man forreal! Its so fu***** hard to walk away from this game after playing it for so many yrs! The concept is there we just need these people to leave this game to someone else! I have gone as far as rented a server just to play alone and even so the amount of lag and BS i still encounter is so frustrating! I have yet to have a car run from one town to the other! Just freezes and when it come back i crashed and thats it! Not even jumping to 2nd gear keeps that from happening! I play this game for a few hrs during the weekend with my sister just as a survivor aspect and i sometimes put my control down and sit and stare just shaking my head with the amount of dumb stuff! I laugh but i cry inside as well! Lol its heartbreaking! These di**heads straight robbed us! Me 3 times i went from PC to Xbox when it released then Ps4! I still cant seem to walk away from it but if you devs read this just know i hate you guys with such a passion! Lol 

I think your lying dude. Because I can drive in towns in 3rd gear with no lag. You just need better hardware dude.

On 3/16/2020 at 8:30 AM, Greensek said:

Hello Survivors, 

We just release a patch for the current 1.07 update.

You can read the patch notes below:

GAME

FIXED

First post updated.

Private/Community Servers may take up to an extra hour to come back online.

Thank you,

-Greensek

Will there be a time when console players will have access to the init.c file? PC can have it. Why can't we? Some people figured it out then you guys patched it....it doesn't hurt anything. It makes our experience even better. 

• Confused 1

On 3/18/2020 at 12:24 AM, OgHAZ3Y said:

Will there be a time when console players will have access to the init.c file? PC can have it. Why can't we? Some people figured it out then you guys patched it....it doesn't hurt anything. It makes our experience even better. 

Hi OgHAZ3Y,

We want to make the init.c available for the console community, but right now it's still not ready.

It still needs more work, and we want to make sure it's working correctly before we release it.

On 3/17/2020 at 7:22 PM, OgHAZ3Y said:

I think your lying dude. Because I can drive in towns in 3rd gear with no lag. You just need better hardware dude.

Ummm better hardware?? Unless im missing something the only options you really have are the server sizes...I mean sure they can move you around from hardware to hardware from ip to ip but unless im rather unlucky ive moved at least 1-3 times and it has not gotten better...

To my knowledge the extra ram only really helps with minecraft servers so whats the option??

I honestly mean that cause if i can make my server perform better in some manner then id like too??

I assume this being console update section you are talking ps4 and not pc(who have other options for hosting an service unlike us)??

• Thanks 1

OK, so the scorpion won't reload mags now. It breaks the mag in the gun and which ever one it tried to swap with. For crying out loud, with every fix comes a new broken thing, just FIX YOUR GAME 🤬🤬🤬

Edited by M00nfly
  • Thanks 1

Are we ever going to get a mouse and kayboard added for console's i got the game when it came out on console because it said it was going to add the support for mouse and kayboard.  Still waiting to play the game.

9 hours ago, Lojack said:

Are we ever going to get a mouse and kayboard added for console's i got the game when it came out on console because it said it was going to add the support for mouse and kayboard.  Still waiting to play the game.

It’s already implemented.

On 3/24/2020 at 7:51 AM, lJamesHalel1 said:

It’s already implemented.

Since november 2019

Hola, Me llamo Martin y mi nombre en Game es Giss_mgs, supongo que este juego lo tienen bastante bien cuidado en el tema de PC, no se si se pone aquí los report de bug o donde será, el caso es que pienso que lo tienen un poco bastante olvidado en consolas, estaría bien que arreglen pronto los bits que tiene ya que me parece un poco mal que para su precio de 50 euros en su día un juego de esta categoría de survival (es muy bueno) esta muy completo, pero le falta que arreglen problemas con en lag en ciudades, algunos bugs de zombies volando, objetos que no se pueden coger, coches que no están en su ubicación ( por lo que sea que se los hayan llevado) podrían respawnear en un cierto tiempo dado. EN SI EL JUEGO ESTA PERFECTO PERO DEJEN DE AGREGAR OBJETOS YA QUE LO QUE HACE FALTA ES ARREGLAR MUCHOS BUGS Y LAG ATENTAMENTE. YO. 

Juego en un servidor Oficial.

Seguid mi canal de Youtube xJohnson.

On 2/13/2020 at 5:24 AM, Greensek said:

Hello Survivors, 

The new 1.07 Update brings some important fixes and exciting new elements to the game.
We are adding the Repeater Carbine which uses .357 rounds, and the 12ga Rubber Slugs which can be used by any of your favorite shotguns.
This new update also focus on important fixes, from small gameplay tweaks to the inventory fixes that were affecting the players experience since the release of the 1.06 Update.
You will also be able to find the newly added Amusements Parks, which are scattered across Chernarus.

Watch the trailer, and read the patch notes below.

PATCH NOTES

NOTES

GAME

FIXED

Game Hotfix 2 (03.03.2020)

GAME

FIXED

• Fixed: Exploitable collisions in civilian buildings
  • Fixed: A client error related to the cable reel
  • Fixed: Occupied wheel slots on vehicles would still display the "Attach" prompt

Game Hotfix 1 (19.02.2020) & (20.02.2020)

GAME

ADDED

• Added: Sound for amusement park objects

FIXED

• Fixed: A server crash caused by certain player actions (On XBOX One)
  • Fixed: A game crash caused by inventory manipulation
  • Fixed: A server crash related to dropping large items (reverted the physical dropping until this issue is resolved)
  • Fixed: A case of bullets not being registered when starting to shoot while the weapon is moved
  • Fixed: Doors in certain military barracks were disappearing
  • Fixed: Item description of beige Working Boots
  • Fixed: An exploit allowing to carry heavy items while running
  • Fixed: Voice chat could be activated while in the inventory

GAME

ADDED

• Added: Repeater Carbine
  • Added: .357 Rounds
  • Added: 12ga Rubber Slugs
  • Added: Amusement park locations throughout Chernarus

FIXED

• Fixed: A client error caused by re-encountering the weapon you dropped during a previous death
  • Fixed: The map always used to open at the top left corner (now remembers the last opened position)
  • Fixed: Disabled "Jump out" action for back seat passengers of the ADA 4x4
  • Fixed: Action circle was missing while dismantling the oven
  • Fixed: The player can no longer attach both the suppressor and compensator to the SG5-K
  • Fixed: Issue caused by starting an action with a different item in your hands between client and server
  • Fixed: An animation glitch related to throwing
  • Fixed: Several types of inventory interactions related to item swapping
  • Fixed: Water bonus from wells was added to early in the action
  • Fixed: Infected would not cause bleeding as intended
  • Fixed: Issues with doors in the aircraft hangar, hospital, school, harbour crane
  • Fixed: Issues with the sounds of doors in the fire station and big ATC buildings
  • Fixed: Issues with a ladder on the construction site
  • Fixed: Piles of wooden planks could spawn on top of each other
  • Fixed: The big doorway of the sawmill had bullet collision
  • Fixed: Object placement fixes for Enoch and ChernarusPlus terrains
  • Fixed: A yellow heat comfort was giving a penalty on health regeneration
  • Fixed: Position of the combination lock widget, LODs and textures
  • Fixed: The player could collide with individual ivy parts
  • Fixed: The Denim Skirt showed the wrong colour in 1st person mode
  • Fixed: Infected could not navigate into the large grey shed
  • Fixed: The Construction Light behaved weirdly when thrown
  • Fixed: It was not possible to empty liquid containers in interior spaces
  • Fixed: Blue Athletic Sunglasses had a green texture (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T148324)
  • Fixed: The Thermometer would always display 0 degree (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T146710)
  • Fixed: Night vision was darkened when someone entered the players network bubble (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T147106)
  • Fixed: Base building actions could be mixed up resulting in building the wrong part
  • Fixed: Barrel with holes was still able to store liquids (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T148495)
  • Fixed: Missing icon for the night vision goggles attachment slot
  • Fixed: NVGs were not operable while holding an item in hands (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T148637)
  • Fixed: Door of the Radio Station would spawn opened half-way
  • Fixed: Belts with attachments could be put inside clothing items

CHANGED

• Changed: Global lighting changes (ground-lighting addition, brightness of day and night, shadow contrast during clear weather, rain visual tweaks, darker clouds during overcast)
  • Alterado: atualizados os ícones de anexo do inventário (foram adicionados ícones ausentes, alguns ícones foram aprimorados e não utilizados, removidos para liberar espaço para mais no futuro)
  • Modificado: Limpeza das zonas de danos ao carro
  • Alterado: Diminuiu a quantidade de fluido de arrefecimento vazado quando o radiador é destruído no carro
  • Alterado: a opção aberta para o portão da cerca pode ser acessada com mais facilidade
  • Alterado: Removida a colisão de Barbed Wire
  • Alterado: o arame farpado agora causa fontes de sangramento em vez de danos por choque
  • Alterado: os kits de cerca e torre de vigia podem ser desmontados
  • Alterado: Itens pesados (com colisão) são descartados usando física
  • Alterado: retrabalho da destruição do bloqueio combinado (requer mais tempo, mas em ciclos mais curtos)
  • Mudado: Serrar uma pilha de tábuas de madeira agora é uma ação verdadeiramente contínua
  • Ajustado: diminuição do alcance da luz noturna e alterou sua cor, posição e brilho para melhor imersão
  • Ajustado: o portão da cerca abre e fecha mais devagar
  • Ajustado: exibição de inventário da viseira do capacete de assalto
  • Ajustado: você recebe uma prancha adicional ao cortar um tronco de madeira
  • Ajustado: você recebe mais um tronco de madeira ao cortar a maioria das árvores
  • Ajustado: os materiais de construção da base agora estão mais claros
  • Tweaked: Classificou os ícones de anexos de armas de fogo
  • Ajustado: a ação de construção do edifício base não será exibida quando estiver sendo bloqueada (anteriormente permitida a execução sem resultado)
  • Ajustado: ajustada a lógica por trás das verificações de obstáculos ao construir peças de construção básicas
  • Ajustado: o mapa agora está em tela cheia
  • Tweaked: Removida a colisão dos postes das trilhas turísticas
  • Tweaked: A picareta pode construir torres de vigia e cercas novamente

SERVIDOR

• Adicionado: acesso aos arquivos de missão do servidor
  • Adicionado: parâmetros de log do administrador para monitorar seletivamente determinadas ações do jogador 
  • adminLogPlayerHitsOnly = 0; // 1 - registra apenas hits / 0 - registra todos os hits (animais / infectados)
  • adminLogPlacement = 0; // 1 - ação de posicionamento do log (armadilhas, tendas)
  • adminLogBuildActions = 0; // 1 - ações de construção da base de log (construir, desmontar, destruir)
  • adminLogPlayerList = 0; // 1 - registra a lista periódica de jogadores com posição a cada 5 minutos
  • Adicionado: novos parâmetros de configuração do servidor para personalizar a iluminação noturna 
  • lightingConfig = 0; // - 0 para a noite mais brilhante, 1 para a noite mais escura
  • disablePersonalLight = 1; // - desativa a luz pessoal para todos os clientes conectados ao servidor

QUESTÕES CONHECIDAS

• Se você pegar um item no andar superior de uma torre de vigia, pode travar o jogo

Good afternoon everyone wanted to talk about a detail in the game, the update itself is perfect better game, but I wanted to make a criticism about a bug ..., and the next, when you assemble a car and use it to search for items and more  , but there is the problem when you store items in the car, in a while they bug and have to wait for the reset to unfold, There is another one that could take offline mode on the dayz, because there are players that do not have internet sometimes so they cannot appreciate the  game and that's it thanks for your attention.

Just got this game on console recently after playing back in 2015 or so on PC. I really enjoy this game and actually split on a community server with some clan members of mine, but we are having a really hard time going in the game so far.

I thought water wells were supposed to be clean water? I spent hours and hours getting a decent survivor up and running and was even setting up to build a base then all of a sudden I get some bacteria from filling up my bottle at a well in Svetlo and couldn't stop puking. I had charcoal tablets as I thought that was supposed to help gut bacteria and food poisoning. But no, it just ended up killing me and a friend after we just puked up all the food and water we tried to consume. 

Is there at least a chart or list somewhere that tells us the causes, and cures for all the new diseases. 

And please, as someone who really loves and hopefully will still enjoy playing and surviving. Will you maybe consider making the diseases a little bit less destructive? It's already hard enough to survive and we can barely even meet up with each other without something happening that is largely effecting our ability to enjoy and get somewhere in the game like base building and farming etc. 

Please, please consider lowering the diseases and bacteria effect to not be so deadly. We already have to fend off players and zeds, weather and starvation, hunger.. We don't want to die from finally finding a well to drink from too.

11 hours ago, RiddlerTO said:

Just got this game on console recently after playing back in 2015 or so on PC. I really enjoy this game and actually split on a community server with some clan members of mine, but we are having a really hard time going in the game so far.

I thought water wells were supposed to be clean water? I spent hours and hours getting a decent survivor up and running and was even setting up to build a base then all of a sudden I get some bacteria from filling up my bottle at a well in Svetlo and couldn't stop puking. I had charcoal tablets as I thought that was supposed to help gut bacteria and food poisoning. But no, it just ended up killing me and a friend after we just puked up all the food and water we tried to consume. 

Is there at least a chart or list somewhere that tells us the causes, and cures for all the new diseases. 

And please, as someone who really loves and hopefully will still enjoy playing and surviving. Will you maybe consider making the diseases a little bit less destructive? It's already hard enough to survive and we can barely even meet up with each other without something happening that is largely effecting our ability to enjoy and get somewhere in the game like base building and farming etc. 

Please, please consider lowering the diseases and bacteria effect to not be so deadly. We already have to fend off players and zeds, weather and starvation, hunger.. We don't want to die from finally finding a well to drink from too.

ok man so when you find a water bottle and it already has water in it then that water will be infected with bacteria 90% of the time so you have to empty out the water and then disinfect the water bottle by either using alcoholic tincture or disinfectant spray. both of these can be found quite easily in smaller houses throughout the game, and the illnesses on dayz are not that hard to overcome dude. when it rains and you get cold you will develop a virus and your character will cough and sneeze quite a lot but it doesn't really have an effect on your status I think it just gives your position away to other players that hear it, to prevent getting the cold/flu in game then make sure to periodically take multi vitamin tablets especially when it rains so you can endure the weather without getting ill so quick. also if you do get sick from being drenched then make sure to take shelter a house etc and dry off and also have tetracycline pills (antibiotics) to remove the illness.

take into account that when you skin an animal for its meet you will get bloody hands so make sure to wash them as soon as you can and certainly before consuming food items, another good tip is to just wear gloves and your hands dont get bloody at all so you wont get sick from eating a can of food afterwards. if you do get sickness from eating with bloody hands then make sure to have charcoal tablets on you as this will help you to stop throwing up, I've also heard that codeine help too. 

so remember when you find a water bottle in the world, even if it's full or empty you should always disinfect the bottle because it can still hold bacteria in the container whether it's full or not.

18 hours ago, RiddlerTO said:

On 4/16/2020 at 8:02 AM, RiddlerTO said:

get somewhere in the game like base building and farming etc.

Don't waste your time doing base building... Someone will finally break into it in five minutes, savaging everything that they can't take with them, while you spent 5 or more days to build it...

Same with cars, don't waste your time with it, if it doesn't kill you when driving it,  it will eventually depop soon or later, or someone will steal it from you, in or outside bases.

Anyway, this game is a mess, and you should consider playing something that will not frustrate you soon or later.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/g8kp3k/so_we_just_met_this_guyhe_had_a_carkeyword_had/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Edited by S.Kaneda

Are there M4’s or Tents on ps4 servers because I haven’t found either I’ve found all the attachments for the M4 but not the actual gun itself  

3 hours ago, JACK_ASS1912 said:

Are there M4’s or Tents on ps4 servers because I haven’t found either I’ve found all the attachments for the M4 but not the actual gun itself  

Here's a post from a reddit mod that describes why you are not able to find an assault rifle/tent

hi, im not sure as to this whole forum situation, if this is the right place to ask a direct question to the developers. but im hoping to get a message through to the appropriate people who could possibly consider the following. i run a small private server on xbox.  this server has been up since nitrado first allowed purchase.

my server is a pve server with certain, simple rules, i try my best to enforce those rules through regually checking logs, and banning those rules breakers. but unless i catch it when it happens, victims of those rule breakers are left to clean up. if this was pc. most owners have an admin mod, allowing them to replace objects/cars that were lost or pointlessly destroyed.

i was hoping you could implement something of the sort. "an admin menu". to the game. specifically for xbox/ps4 server owners to access. allowing us to spawn items in game. directly from the types.xml file folder or other folders where appropriate.

Or alternatively allowing us to access user created mods for pc.

this would alternativly provide server owners with unique customization opportunities. and an influx of new players to the console player base. "custom server races" or "giant castle raids" for example

i wish to bring to your attenion, we have very little actual control over the servers we rent on the console platform. we can modify the basic economy, and spawn points. but beyond that our access is restricted, while we watch youtube videos of pc players with unbelievable game content that we cannot access. the console community is dwindling because the game is feeling stale.everything has been done now. if owners could have a toolkit to really customise their server. i think it would greatly help return players to what i think is a great game

Edited by dedicateddayzfan
im doing this on an xbox.....nuff said

Hola un cordial saludo.

Soy administrador de un servidor de hace mas de 12 meses , me gusta programar con años de estudios en  Ingeniería Informática,  pero todos nuestros servidores de comunidad , no tenemos acceso total a los archivos importantes, y dificulta proyectos para atraer a mas jugadores a la plataforma, ya que el poder los servidores privados instalar mods, como estructuras, puede ayudar a no sobrecargar de trabajo a la compañía, ya que podemos ir configurando en modo experto , muchos archivos , meter nuestros item personalizados, ropas nuevas con diseños propios, y script para comercio automático entre jugadores, entre otros script, es un ejemplo, mi objetivo es que este juego tiene mucho potencial, y tener un servidor de supervivencia , sin limitaciones, pero necesitamos acceso a mas archivos a parte de init.c, para configurar la portada de inicio de carga del servidor con logo, y darle mas vida a mas cosas , y poder solucionar por nuestra cuenta problemas que podemos compartir para ayudar a mas jugadores, un cordial saludo a bohemia interactive.

Servidor: ES2535-OFICIAL ESPAÑOLES

web oficial de es2535-oficial españoles

• Beans 1