Sign in to follow this  
Visceralfusion

DayZ Client MPMission files?

So back in the old Arma 2 days, I remember there being Client downloaded mission files whenever a client were to join a new server and before the server would launch you would sit through a loading screen where the client would physically download the mission file to join the server. Currently I cant seem to find anything like that in the game files unless I am blind. Anyone know what the new file or files is called now?

Thank you,

Visceral.

On 2/12/2020 at 5:43 PM, Visceralfusion said:

So back in the old Arma 2 days, I remember there being Client downloaded mission files whenever a client were to join a new server and before the server would launch you would sit through a loading screen where the client would physically download the mission file to join the server. Currently I cant seem to find anything like that in the game files unless I am blind. Anyone know what the new file or files is called now?

Thank you,

Visceral.

you're not going to find the cached PBO if that's what you're looking for. hope you weren't asking for nefarious purposes.

the server still has a set of mission files in dayzserver\mpmissions\dayzOffline.chernarusplus\*  (everything in here except for the storage_1 directory.