Sign in to follow this  
Texascowboy11684

HELP!

I just started playing today and I'm having trouble finding food and water, I've tried youtube and google. My gamertag is BigTexRules, if anyone can help me just add me. I do have a mic and I'd greatly appreciate whatever help I get.

izurvive.com, find a roadsign find it on izurvive, use that to find a well, loot on your way, hopefully find a water bottle or cooking pot, dont drink the water in the water bottle as it will likely make you sick, to empty the bottle look straight at the ground until the drink prompt changes to empty, dont sprint to the well cos food will then be an issue, just jog, once you get to the well fill up your bottle twice and drink both times if you have a cooking pot drink the whole thing, make sure you fill up the container before leaving the well, if you don't have awater container you can drink with your hands for 35 wheel turns, just because your water goes white doesn't mean its full make sure to drink as much as you can until you see the stomach symbol, once you've done that, loot every house for food and try to kill as many zombies as possible as they have alot of food, beyond that its really up to you what to do once you have filled up on water and food.

if you have any other questions fire away

Edited by RyanS1994
added shit

18 minutes ago, RyanS1994 said:

izurvive.com, find a roadsign find it on izurvive, use that to find a well, loot on your way, hopefully find a water bottle or cooking pot, dont drink the water in the water bottle as it will likely make you sick, to empty the bottle look straight at the ground until the drink prompt changes to empty, dont sprint to the well cos food will then be an issue, just jog, once you get to the well fill up your bottle twice and drink both times if you have a cooking pot drink the whole thing, make sure you fill up the container before leaving the well, if you don't have awater container you can drink with your hands for 35 wheel turns, just because your water goes white doesn't mean its full make sure to drink as much as you can until you see the stomach symbol, once you've done that, loot every house for food and try to kill as many zombies as possible as they have alot of food, beyond that its really up to you what to do once you have filled up on water and food.

if you have any other questions fire away

Izurvive is all in Russian, I only speak English plus I honestly have no idea what I'm doing. I know to fight and eat but trying to find food and water is something I'm struggling with

you dont need to be able to read the city names, just find the ones on the map that look the same as the road signs, izurvive is intelligent and what I mean by that is if you search a town name in acrylic you dont have to spell it right with the correct symbols, just search the closest English letters to the word and it will be able to find the city your looking for. Once you figure that out use it to find a well and follow the basic steps I explained, almost every dayz player uses izurvive, for good reason its extremely easy and useful to use.

• Beans 1