Greensek

DayZ Livonia Server Switch and Server Shutdown

12 minutes ago, german8888888 said:

What happens to your stuff if you are on the server the switching fragnet server is moving to? 

IE for "DayZ ATL 4-274 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled   - >   DayZ US - NY 6032 (Persistence ON)" what happens to my stashes/tents/etc. if I am already on NY 6032?

The switch has happend, so there should be no DayZ ATL 4-274 anymore

Just now, Funaticdesign said:

The switch has happend, so there should be no DayZ ATL 4-274 anymore

Thanks, since posting I just googled that server name and found the tweet of the move happening on the 3rd. 

Hello, I am on EU DE Server 3903 and it appears to be on the list above. Does this mean server 3903 will be deleted at some point on 14-Feb-20? 

Its difficult to tell if the list above is are the servers being deleted or remaining.

Thanks for the clarification

Freddie

7 hours ago, Freddie Willmott said:

Hello, I am on EU DE Server 3903 and it appears to be on the list above. Does this mean server 3903 will be deleted at some point on 14-Feb-20? 

Its difficult to tell if the list above is are the servers being deleted or remaining.

Thanks for the clarification

Freddie

EU DE Server 3903 is listed under the Headline "Server Shut Down", so it will be shut down in the next days :)

Hello, I built a home in se-046, changed the server, changed it, and built a home in de-1486 server. When I update it, the home is gone again. I want to ask what's the situation, please check it, hope it can attract your attention, and we are going to crash twice in a row.

Hello, I built a home in se-046, changed the server, changed it, and built a home in de-1486 server. When I update it, the home is gone again. I want to ask what's the situation, please check it, hope it can attract your attention, and we are going to crash twice in a row.

On 2/12/2020 at 12:03 PM, Greensek said:

If your stashes are gone, please tell me which servers you were playing before, and which server you are playing now.

We are currently investigating it.

DayZ DE 4-022 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled   - >   DayZ EU - DE 1297 (1st Person Only | Persistence ON) Stashes gone

On 2/12/2020 at 10:03 AM, Greensek said:

If your stashes are gone, please tell me which servers you were playing before, and which server you are playing now.

DayZ SE 4-046 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled   - >   DayZ EU - DE 1486 (Persistence ON)

Stashes, barrels and bases gone.

It's funny that they took down 4-ATL 225 and 4-ATL 274, as these servers were full 80% of the week and always had a queue on Friday and Saturday evenings. GrEAt dECiSiON maKInG.

On 2/12/2020 at 7:03 AM, Greensek said:

I lost 3 buried stashes on DayZ US - MI 0915 (Persistence ON) PS4

1 ak-m with full magazine

2 UMP all with full mags

2 NVG with tactical helmet

3 bottles of water

9 canned bacon 

I am playing solo and this was all my stuff to keep me playing... thats sad 

6 minutes ago, kalibhan_br said:

I lost 3 buried stashes on DayZ US - MI 0915 (Persistence ON) PS4

1 ak-m with full magazine

2 UMP all with full mags

2 NVG with tactical helmet

3 bottles of water

9 canned bacon 

I am playing solo and this was all my stuff to keep me playing... thats sad 

This is a problem related with the server switch, which only happened on PC servers. If you are experiencing some issues with the stashes on other servers please report it on our Feedback Tracker.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/project/view/42/

How unfortunate, I am Spanish, there is hardly any information about the game for us, I have to translate the pages in English, to have some information, I had a house in 3906, empty? I am empty during the week during work hours, but evenings and Saturdays and Sundays I was always in many. In principle this is a survival game, right? it seems that you want as many people as possible to be a kill kills. 2 months lost on my server. THANK YOU, What you get is that many people leave, so you can not play.

I am done playing this game. So many hours lost after they shut down the server I was playing on. A few months back my character got deleted, but I gave it another chance. This was the last straw. If you’re going to shut down a server, let us transfer our base to the new server. My friends and I agreed this was the last straw and will not be playing this game again. Nice one Dayz.

• Thanks 1

I am very very mad that once again my stuff has been lost due to you guys taking away servers very mad I just built a new base all by myself had acquired a couple guns and some good loot al for it to vanish no warning no chance to get any of it just gone by the way bring back US LA 2434 !!!!!! You guys are going to be the reason no one plays this game anymore who wants to spend hours or days to months gathering things building and making progress all for it to be taken away I’m so upset and I see so many others are your going to lose all your gamers 

• Thanks 1

All my Stuff and my base gone?!

I Played on the PS4 Server DE|9179 with 2 Teammates, we Build a Base there  a put all our Weapons in a chest on this server but for one day the Server is down?!

I have put a lot of Money, a Ak-74 and Ak-101, 2 Night Visions, medics, magazines and another stuff...

Comes the server back?

Pls help

Edited by Puzzles_044

On 1/30/2020 at 2:45 PM, Greensek said:

Hello Survivors,

We will be switching and shutting down some of our servers across all platforms, please read below to see if it affects any of the servers you play on.

Server Switch

Since we are changing to a different server provider, during next week (February 3 - 7) we will be switching some of our PC servers to new machines.

Your characters, bases and stashes shouldn't be affected.

Once we begin with the server switch process, we will update the list below so you know to where your servers got moved to.

PC

Hide contents

Australia

DayZ AU 4-211 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled   - >   DayZ AP - SY 0978 (1st Person Only | Persistence ON)
DayZ AU 4-265 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled   - >   DayZ AP - SY 1023 (Persistence ON)
DayZ AU 4-231 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled   - >   DayZ AP - SY 1059 (Persistence ON)

Asia

DayZ SG 4-290 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled   - >   DayZ AP - SG 6064 (Persistence ON)
DayZ SG 4-288 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled   - >   DayZ AP - SG 6094 (1st Person Only | Persistence ON)
DayZ SG 4-291 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled   - >   DayZ AP - SG 6133 (Persistence ON)

Europe

DayZ DE 4-022 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled   - >   DayZ EU - DE 1297 (1st Person Only | Persistence ON)
DayZ DE 4-029 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled   - >   DayZ EU - DE 1354 (Persistence ON)
DayZ DE 4-030 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled   - >   DayZ EU - DE 1363 (Persistence ON)
DayZ DE 4-028 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled   - >   DayZ EU - DE 1390 (Persistence ON)
DayZ DE 4-271 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled   - >   DayZ EU - DE 1420 (Persistence ON)
DayZ DE 4-249 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled   - >   DayZ EU - DE 1462 (Persistence ON)
DayZ SE 4-046 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled   - >   DayZ EU - DE 1486 (Persistence ON)

US East

DayZ ATL 4-274 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled   - >   DayZ US - NY 6032 (Persistence ON)
DayZ ATL 4-225 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled   - >   DayZ US - NY 6053 (1st Person Only | Persistence ON)

US West

DayZ DAL 4-067 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled   - >   DayZ US - LA 5933 (Persistence ON)
DayZ DAL 4-100 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled   - >   DayZ US - LA 5978 (1st Person Only | Persistence ON)

Server Shut Down

Starting on the 14th of February, we will be taking down some Official Servers across all platforms.

When Livonia released in December, we added 128 new servers to accommodate all of you who wanted to try or permanently switch to the new DLC map. Now that the rate of players switching maps has calmed down, and we see how you are distributed across Chernarus and Livonia servers, we will be taking down the 107 least active servers in order to avoid having low populated servers. So, compared to before the release of Livonia, we will still have 21 additional servers for you to play on.

We would like to ask you to start considering changing your character to a different server. All your bases and stashes will be lost in these servers.

PC Livonia:

Reveal hidden contents

Europe

DayZ Livonia EU - DE 4205 (Persistence OFF)
DayZ Livonia EU - DE 4286 (Persistence OFF)

US East

DayZ Livonia US - NY 4415 (Persistence OFF)
DayZ Livonia US - NY 4478 (Persistence OFF)
DayZ Livonia US - NY 4709 (Persistence OFF)
DayZ Livonia US - NY 4733 (Persistence OFF)
DayZ Livonia US - NY 4763 (Persistence OFF)
DayZ Livonia US - NY 5051 (1st Person Only | Persistence OFF)
DayZ Livonia US - NY 5132 (Persistence OFF)

US West

DayZ Livonia US - LA 5249 (Persistence OFF)
DayZ Livonia US - LA 5270 (Persistence OFF)
DayZ Livonia US - LA 5324 (Persistence OFF)
DayZ Livonia US - LA 5342 (Persistence OFF)
DayZ Livonia US - LA 5429 (Persistence OFF)

PlayStation 4:

Hide contents

Europe

DayZ EU - DE 9128 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 9179 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 9230 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 9281 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 9146 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 9197 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 9248 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 9299 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 9149 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 9200 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 9251 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 9302 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 9152 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 9203 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 9254 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 9305 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 9155 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 9206 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 9257 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 9308 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 9158 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 9209 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 9260 (Persistence ON)

US East

DayZ US - NY 2578 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - NY 2728 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - NY 2251 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - NY 2401 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - NY 2581 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - NY 2731 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - MI 0018 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - MI 0036 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - MI 0054 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - MI 0858 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - MI 0876 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - MI 0894 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - MI 0912 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - MI 0861 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - MI 0879 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - MI 0897 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - MI 0915 (Persistence ON)

US West

DayZ US - LA 2284 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 2434 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 2614 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 2764 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 2287 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 2437 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 2617 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 2767 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 2290 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 2440 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 2620 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 2770 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 2293 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 2443 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 2623 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 2773 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 2296 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 2446 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 2626 (Persistence ON)

PlayStation 4 Livonia:

Reveal hidden contents

Europe

DayZ Livonia EU - DE 2056 (Persistence OFF)
DayZ Livonia EU - DE 2089 (Persistence OFF)

US East

DayZ Livonia US - NY 8828 (Persistence OFF)

US West

DayZ Livonia US - LA 8372 (Persistence OFF)
DayZ Livonia US - LA 8375 (Persistence OFF)
DayZ Livonia US - LA 8399 (Persistence OFF)

Xbox One:

Reveal hidden contents

Asia

DayZ AP - SG 7225 (Persistence ON)

Europe

DayZ EU - DE 3864 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 3903 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 3942 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 3981 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 3867 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 3906 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 3990 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 4029 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 4068 (Persistence ON)
DayZ EU - DE 4107 (Persistence ON)

US East

DayZ US - MI 8689 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - MI 9122 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - MI 9125 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - MI 9128 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - MI 9131 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - MI 4134 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - MI 4173 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - MI 4212 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - MI 4251 (Persistence ON)

US West

DayZ US - LA 4299 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 4338 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 4377 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 4416 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 4302 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 4341 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 4380 (Persistence ON)
DayZ US - LA 4419 (Persistence ON)

Why yoz don't post it in the Game self?

I don't know them and does'nt hear that you will close the server...

All my loot are gone because you dont tell it the people there have not the experience to search and look the message on this website.

Many People Buy the Game for 50 Euro and would have fun in this game, me too, but all the laggs, bugs and permanently relogs because you can't take anything out if your inventory make the game fun be broken.

I spent Hours, days, weeks in the game and the loot and i habe put this on one if these server because i would play on this server...

DayZ is a old game and i know that is better when many server close, but tell the people directly in the game.

I dont know that the server close

21 minutes ago, Puzzles_044 said:

Why yoz don't post it in the Game self?

I don't know them and does'nt hear that you will close the server...

All my loot are gone because you dont tell it the people there have not the experience to search and look the message on this website.

Many People Buy the Game for 50 Euro and would have fun in this game, me too, but all the laggs, bugs and permanently relogs because you can't take anything out if your inventory make the game fun be broken.

I spent Hours, days, weeks in the game and the loot and i habe put this on one if these server because i would play on this server...

DayZ is a old game and i know that is better when many server close, but tell the people directly in the game.

I dont know that the server close

You say you don’t have the experience to find the messages yet are posting on the site that had the messages?

Just seems odd to me but I agree they should have some form of page on the main screen of the game linking important articles relating to the version to help those who genuinely don’t know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lJamesHalel1 said:

You say you don’t have the experience to find the messages yet are posting on the site that had the messages?

Just seems odd to me but I agree they should have some form of page on the main screen of the game linking important articles relating to the version to help those who genuinely don’t 

You're right, I'm here, but only because I wanted to know what was wrong with my server

Abd then i find this website

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Puzzles_044 said:

You're right, I'm here, but only because I wanted to know what was wrong with my server

Abd then i find this website

I understand it’s a hassle to have to go and search it up to find the answers, they should have something up so people can see the latest “news” regarding which Console/PC you use.

22 hours ago, Greensek said:

This is a problem related with the server switch, which only happened on PC servers. If you are experiencing some issues with the stashes on other servers please report it on our Feedback Tracker.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/project/view/42/

It ocurred with PS4 too! Why do consoles have a different treatment, besides paying more for the game?

DayZ DE 4-030 - Hosted by Fragnet.net - Persistence Enabled   - >   DayZ EU - DE 1363 (Persistence ON)

Edited by Cpt.Yanker

I Played on the Ps4 Server DE 9197

And now on the server DE 2527