Andyyypandyyy

Story of the sneaky lil wolf

Oh this is probably my favourite moment in all of my like 800hours of play.

So I jumped on to meet a buddy i was semi geared with an sgk two mags and a double barrel with around 10shots. I had been making my way from way up north to VMC cutting through trees where I ran head on into a pack of wolves with no warning before hand, I potatoed 80% of my shots out of the shock and was bleed x2, 1vs4 shit... Ended up killing 2 as I ran to bandage as quick as possible with my health in red I sat in a tree starting to bandage, I look behind and a wolf comes to attack I jump run turn and shoot 1v1.. I manage to bandage with no sign of the last wolf I make my way to VMC, I get just outside of stary and I turn around to the final wolf who didn't make a single sound for an entire 40 minute jog I can't lie I squeeled like a little girl as I unloaded a full 30 rounds into that wolf, that was honestly the weirdest best moment ever, was it a bug? I don't care because it was an epic moment being followed for 45 minutes just to be attacked as I turned 10/10 would maybe do it again 😂

I had a similar encounter recently far west. Never heard a thing, then five wolves on me. Had the double barrel and killed one but lost the fight. 

Sometime they also literally spawn on top of you, I got videos of that happening to me twice.

First time I literally thought I was under suppressed fire as a single wolf spawned on top of me and got the first hit in before I even noticed what was happening - I thought someone had taken a shot at me from far off and ran to the nearest cover before I figured out what was happening.

I seem to run into wolves _ALL_ the time, but after around 150-200 hours on Livonia I have yet to meet a bear... 😕