Scooter2shoes

Everything keeps de-spawning🤬

So i load in today, after last night finding a complete ada 4x4 and loading it up with barrels and what not for my base, anyways i get to my base to discover 6 lights and 2 generators are gone, yet the extension cords are still there. So im grumbling away, unloading a bunch of my gear into the base when i get kicked for a server reset. Well i come back and my ada with my new vss and ak 101 and car tent in it is gone.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Anybody else having these issues?

And for the record, my 2 olgas, 2 sarkas, and 2 gunthers are still here, and most havent been touched in a week. Wtf bohemia??

Edit- Honestly dont even want to play anymore, just went and looked through my tents for an inventory check, Missing my 2 m4s, 6 standard mags, my lar with 2 mags and my vsd are gone. Fuck this! ✌️

Edited by Scooter2shoes
Additional comment
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, greggyt said:

Maybe they were stolen?

Nah, password protected private server of my buddies, were setting up a trade centre before we open it to the public. Like i said, i got kicked for a reset and logged back in 2-3 minutes later, ada was gone. M4’s, lar and vss have been sitting about a week, lights and generators about 5 days. Annoying as fuck to loot like hell for days then find your stuff disappearing....... kinda defeats the purpose.

10 hours ago, Scooter2shoes said:

And for the record, my 2 olgas, 2 sarkas, and 2 gunthers are still here, and most havent been touched in a week. Wtf bohemia??

DayZ is not yet reliable, even to save something in your inventory.

• Beans 1