Sign in to follow this  
Patrick O'sullivan

2 tent glitch

I have come across car tents that have been erected and put facing each other so as to stop player breaking in 

Dose anyone know how to break in to these ???

Treat fire with fire - destroy them.

According to this thread (https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/93716-make-tents-not-despawn-after-being-ruined/) then they will de-spawn after server restart if shot to the ruined state.

All the gear inside the ruined tent will then de-spawn too, so maybe draw straws and only start of with one of them so you can see if there is anything in the other one.

I have not tried this approach in a while though, so I dont know if it will work or not - but its definitively worth a try when some SoB's are using glitches/troubled mechanics to lock off a area of the map or make loot 100% un-accessible (there should always be a way to gain access, no matter how hard).

Good luck - and please let me know if it works (if you try that approach that is), I am quite curious.

PS - If gunshots does not work (try a lot, full mags) then maybe try a grenade or two - it IS possible to destroy structures like watch-towers with them (but as far as I remember then they too still stands until next server restart where they de-spawn).