SoundEnginar2

Couple useless but fun ideas

These are my personal taste of what I'd love when I play the game and I'll avoid any salty opponents. Let me get to the point

-Reducing (not bypassing) the effects of kuru disease such as giggling and struggling IF the player has a teddy bear in inventory.

-Guns should require to combine with rope before you can hang onto your shoulder.

-It is necessary to disinfect your knife before you skin animals. specially if you killed any zombies with it before.

-Complete removal of  "-night vision bull...-devices!".  Night time enviroment would be much more authentic with current light sources. And fixing the problem where you can't see the light when you zoom in at a certain distance due to that matter.

-More and more zombies. All this gearing up shouldn't be just for pvp situations.

- Putting on sunglasses gives you different kinda color tilt-overlay

- Clothes could drop items to the floor as soon as they ruined

Edited by SoundEnginar2
add new stuff

@SoundEnginar2
-Reducing...
  +Why with a Teddy bear? I'm not making a reasonable connection.

-Guns...
  +Yes! Maybe animal leathers also? What about cutting a belt to re-purpose it?

-It is...
  +Yes!

-Complete removal...
  +I'm loving these NVGs, but will occasionally use flare or flashlight to conserve 9V supply.  
  +I find it an important facet of tactical, military-style group operations/missions.
  +The light glitch with zoom and scopes at night is imperative to fix; very immersion-breaking.

-More Zeds...
 +YES ! ! ! 

Edited by EzyStriderPS4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, EzyStriderPS4 said:

+Why with a Teddy bear? I'm not making a reasonable connection.

Not really a scientific reason behind it. I just personally think it is funny that if youre going nuts a teddy bear in your pocket makes you feel a little bit better :')