Sign in to follow this  
oDesigns

PS4 SERVER ISSUE

@ImpulZ one of your servers DAYZ LIVONIA EU - DE 2044. Is not on the list I’ve tried deleting the game multiple times even tried looking for it on my other ps4 and nothing it’s gone. I’ve car 6 cars and guns stashed the server was always High, you know if anything is wrong with it? 

Edited by oDesigns
added a few words

Dayz DE 1948 is missing too. I’m pretty cut as a solo player I managed to get a Really nice stash/ base going which I never bother to do and it’s wiped. 

given there were zero assault rifles and assault rifle suppressors or high end loot spawning though, I’m pretty sure there were people just duping a lot from day 1 on this server. I wish they would fix it on PS4, or just change the loot economy to not function like it does.

Anyway either the server was wiped because of duping, or they are deciding to cut costs for paying for extra servers when the playerbase has declined, and just deleted a few. This sucks.

It’s not that they are deleting a few my stuff is still there n shit but when the server restart happens I need to wait like 2 days for to come back up @ImpulZ

On 12/17/2019 at 11:26 AM, Cruss190 said:

You should file a support ticket in the bugtracker thingy! If you haven't already

I filed like 100 of them already 

Sign in to follow this