Popetech

New map shouild be free

So we waited 6 years  to finally fix the game and now they selling u7s the map for 14+$

big fail

The Development cost $

Appreciate the Dev and $15 is not much, If it's too much respectfully you should wait until affordable to play the game

2 hours ago, HowsMyShot said:

The Development cost $

Appreciate the Dev and $15 is not much, If it's too much respectfully you should wait until affordable to play the game

well maybe they shouldn't have wasted all the money on downgraded engine?

also the game is still in alpha so I have no idea how someone in their right mind can protect the game AND the company

instead of working on worse engine they should've improved upon rv4 and fixed bugs (and for people saying the engine was way too outdated look at arma 2 and then at arma 3, arma 3 improved upon 2 in every way smoohter character control, better graphics, REAL physics etc etc.) instead they got lazy and greedy so they spent years working on worse engine so the god damn consoles could pull 30fps so the thumb sucking babies are finally *sort of* pleased and give bohemia more money to play a game WHICH NEVER WAS MEANT TO BE PLAYED ON CONSOLES

look at arma 3 and how well tanoa split the playerbase LMAO this dlc is already dead in my eyes they didnt even bother making new recycled map on new hive ROFL

I am actually glad that after 4000 hours of playtime over 5 or so years for just 23€ i get to support the development some more by buying a cool map for 15 € haha

• Like 1

Yea, screw capitalism and the internet that it provides!

• Haha 1