Sign in to follow this  
KING Dee

Game broken after 1.06 update XBOX ONE, anyone else experiencing issues

Is anyone else having massive game issues after update 1.06?

I’ll try to explain best what is happening.

I’m going around the map looting etc then I can’t pick an item up. It’s usually when a zombie is near. This isn’t a big problem, but as soon as I am seen by the zombie and the zombie attacks me, I can’t hit it with anything and bullets don’t register either. Then a horde of zombies attack even though I didn’t shoot a gun or was in view of them, they are all just drawn to me.

The only option is to run and climb on something and log off and back on, or close the zombies in a building then log off and on again.

i log back on and it’s fine for a few minutes then it happens again.

the games is completely unplayable now for me,  it was running fine before 1.06 (well to a degree)

Edited by KING Dee

Yeah, infected aggro is fucking ridiculous with this update. If one even snarls they all come running. I love that there's more infected, but the aggro needs reverted. This is too much.

I never had the ghost bullet issue until this patch. Happened to me yesterday. Almost died because of it.

The freeze after accessing your hot wheel needs fixed asap. It's bad enough we can't move while accessing it. This is a game breaker imo.

Holding X for an on screen prompt should not drop what's in my hand. The prompt should take priority, not dropping whatever I have in hand.

Loving the new yield system for chopping trees, bushes, etc. It's making base building a lot quicker.

2 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Yeah, infected aggro is fucking ridiculous with this update. If one even snarls they all come running. I love that there's more infected, but the aggro needs reverted. This is too much.

I never had the ghost bullet issue until this patch. Happened to me yesterday. Almost died because of it.

The freeze after accessing your hot wheel needs fixed asap. It's bad enough we can't move while accessing it. This is a game breaker imo.

Holding X for an on screen prompt should not drop what's in my hand. The prompt should take priority, not dropping whatever I have in hand.

Loving the new yield system for chopping trees, bushes, etc. It's making base building a lot quicker.

I hope they patch it quickly as it’s as buggy as when it first came to Xbox.

I’m still playing on cherno map, wondering if it’s just cherno map that is buggy now or if it’s Livonia too

I think the coupled mag is bugged, never had a gun dissapear from my hands before but I just lost my m4 with a coupled mag, I think its the mag because the spare coupled mag I had dissapeared at the same time

3 hours ago, KING Dee said:

I hope they patch it quickly as it’s as buggy as when it first came to Xbox.

I’m still playing on cherno map, wondering if it’s just cherno map that is buggy now or if it’s Livonia too

Livonia too.

3 hours ago, RyanS1994 said:

I think the coupled mag is bugged, never had a gun dissapear from my hands before but I just lost my m4 with a coupled mag, I think its the mag because the spare coupled mag I had dissapeared at the same time

Don't tell me that. I just found one of those and attached it to my M4.

9 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

I’ve figured out that all the issues happen after I use the hot wheel to swop a weapon.

as long as I open my main inventory and not use the hot wheel then all is fine.

cheers Man Parts 241 for pointing this out.

• Like 1