Sign in to follow this  
Deathlove

Gutting Infected

Anyone else having issues gutting them right now? I should be able to do it with any blade but the option never pops up. It's very crucial especially for new players in Livonia to be be able to at least secure an improvised fishing rod to obtain food at the lakes. No gutting means no fishing hooks. And animals are much more scarce to find than infected at the moment.

You mean gutting the zombies? I didn't know we could do that .

1 hour ago, Crazy 8 said:

You mean gutting the zombies? I didn't know we could do that .

Maybe it's only just regular players for right now that we can do that to? But it should be infected as well. Would make sense anyways.

Just now, Deathlove said:

Maybe it's only just regular players for right now that we can do that to? But it should be infected as well. Would make sense anyways.

Did you use to play the mod? Jw cos you joined I 2013 and your content count is well high. Gutting infected has never been in DayZ standalone as far I know, I've seen modded servers that you can do it on and the steaks have green patches that make it look mouldy exactly the same way some mushrooms do when they're rotten, don't remember if it had bones though.

• Beans 1

13 hours ago, RyanS1994 said:

Did you use to play the mod? Jw cos you joined I 2013 and your content count is well high. Gutting infected has never been in DayZ standalone as far I know, I've seen modded servers that you can do it on and the steaks have green patches that make it look mouldy exactly the same way some mushrooms do when they're rotten, don't remember if it had bones though.

Yeah but only a little bit of the mod. And mainly Standalone on pc for a bit once that popped up until my pc took a shit and died. I prefer console a bit anyways.