Diavolus

BI, we have to talk, again!

We all look forward to Livonia, no question. This will be a new experience for me and many others.
But when I looked at the PSN store today, I got angry.

That you have to earn money is very clear and I do not question it!
But if I now see the prices in the PSN Store, I get the urge never to reinstall the game and use.

Why? I tell you this now:

The Livonia DLC costs € 13.99*
The main game with Livonia costs ONLY € 54.99*.

So, NEW players are paying just 5.99 for the Livonia DLC, where we have nearly three times those who have been playing the game since release and had to deal with so many bugs and errors.

What shoud that? This is a kick in the face of every 1st Day, DAYZ PS4 player!

*All Prices from German PSN Store!

Edited by Diavolus
  • Confused 1

It's sort of industrial standard that bundles are a bit less expensive then buying one by one.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Diavolus said:

We all look forward to Livonia, no question. This will be a new experience for me and many others.
But when I looked at the PSN store today, I got angry.

That you have to earn money is very clear and I do not question it!
But if I now see the prices in the PSN Store, I get the urge never to reinstall the game and use.

Why? I tell you this now:

The Livonia DLC costs € 13.99*
The main game with Livonia costs ONLY € 54.99*.

So, NEW players are paying just 5.99 for the Livonia DLC, where we have nearly three times those who have been playing the game since release and had to deal with so many bugs and errors.

What shoud that? This is a kick in the face of every 1st Day, DAYZ PS4 player!

*All Prices from German PSN Store!

I've played on xbox from day one plus on PC, and I cant even find it on market place. Disappointed AGAIN !! But not surprised anymore. I think I'm gonna start supporting dead matter. They at least give us a dev update every now and then. So good luck on dragging your supporters through this nightmare you have designed.  I didn't  ever think I would have given up on this  game because I loved it so much. 

43 minutes ago, Cursedgreaser said:

I've played on xbox from day one plus on PC, and I cant even find it on market place. Disappointed AGAIN !! But not surprised anymore. I think I'm gonna start supporting dead matter. They at least give us a dev update every now and then. So good luck on dragging your supporters through this nightmare you have designed.  I didn't  ever think I would have given up on this  game because I loved it so much. 

Perhaps you can't find it yet because it is not released everywhere....?

• Like 1

Yeah Day Z tweeted yesterday that what ever you may read it has not been released and no pricing has been issued though some say it is available. they said they will announce details prior to release. As I type my PS is updating 1 07 so something is incoming for sure.

5 hours ago, Cursedgreaser said:

Retract this lol

Livonia is nice. More summer conditions than the winter of Cherno. Rolling green fields and large forests. I've only played it for an hour this morning but overall the map feels much newer and more a modern game than the Dayz of old.

• Like 2

Will be on DL tomoz been working nights 😢, hope it’s worth it but deffo looks it and to be fair the price int out of the way, don’t forget day z went to as little as £25 so even if you pay that plus the additional cost of the map it’s still cheaper so I’m not sure what all the moaning is about 🤷‍♂️

Yeah.....  Livonia is only $13.99 here in the U.S. which isn't much.  .....but still not worth the purchase IMO as I won't be touching it until they get some of these long standing, persistent bugs worked out of the game. 

This 1.06 update was disappointment in that respect to say the least. It's like they are ignoring the fact that this game is still not optimized to run properly on PS4. They keep adding things but ignore and/or put aside fixing some of the more glaring problems.

• Like 2

“BI, we have to talk again!” 🤪 in this forum, you’ll talk to everyone BUT Bohemia. This is pretty much just a place to vent.

• Like 2