Greensek

Console Update 1.06

2 hours ago, jedimfp said:

never have this problem, i play on xbox private server last two monts

I guess this problem is not existent on xbox. I've asked some people on PS4 and they told me that it's still a problem, so not fixed. 😕

Edited by SillyJoe

16 hours ago, SillyJoe said:

I guess this problem is not existent on xbox. I've asked some people on PS4 and they told me that it's still a problem, so not fixed. 😕

my friend told me today have this issue on xbox, maybe im lucky guy :-)

So I seen alot of updates in this forum. Paid 50 bucks for this "game preview" that's been out for a decent time now. Still not able to loot all items from, buried loot, dead players, own bags sometimes. Loosing gear that was so hard to fight for because of any reason is unacceptable.  Cars are undrivable, I scrounged around the map for all the items I needed for car ( 3 hours). Finally got them got in car and drove away , just about a block down the clunky car was so glitched I barely survives getting out of it..... Then to boot instead of nailing down the issues you know about , you guys drop dlc we have to pay for when the game has serious issues. You guys crushed us for 50 for a broken game now you want another 12 before your game is even 100% playable? C'mon on guys let's be serious here. Logged over 100 hours into your game on Xbox but refuse to play again until these concerns are addressed. Sad to see another great concept of a game keep pushed into the library because of greedy devs..... 

Could you PLEASE tweak (increase) the knives lifetime?

A knive is virtually a lifetime item IRL, only need to sharp it sometime, and in DayZ it's a 10/20 zombies kills or so (even faster when used as a tool)...

That's a pain in the not cool zone having to find knives again and again (because sharpening stones are as rares as M4...).

Couldn't you make it only become badly damaged, and decrease its melee attack or time to do something with/amount or quality of items gained with (i.e. meat on animals), along wih it's condition (i.e, 100% when pristine, 90% Worn, 60% damaged, 25% badly damaged)?

Edited by S.Kaneda

That's an old video I'm guessing as from the 1.06 you cant look at inventory while in car.????? 

8 hours ago, Blades56 said:

That's an old video I'm guessing as from the 1.06 you cant look at inventory while in car.????? 

An old video but still an actual issue.

Ok... This is bad, I payed $50 for this game almost a year ago, I had great hopes in it after its success with pc and was really exited to try it out on ps4, and to say the least I am highly dissapointed. This game is has gone to complete shit, seriously, the frame rates are highly inconsistent and fluctuate from as low as 10 fps to no more than maybe 20 or 30 fps, there are countless bugs throughout the game, and the only thing the producers are working on is new content and a few bug fixes. THIS SHOULD BE THE LEAST OF YOUR PRIORITIES, I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY WERE THINKING BUT THIS GAME IS NOT BY ANY MEANS WORTH THE MONEY, IT HAS BEEN ALMOST AN ENTIRE YEAR AND IT IS STILL JUST AS BAD AS IT WAS WHEN IT FIRST STARTED. THIS GAME IS NO MORE THAN A LITTLE SIDE PROJECT USED TO MAKE MONEY. YOU HAVE TO BE F****NG KIDDING ME, WITH ALL THIS MONEY FROM THE GAME YOU SHOULD BE FIXING THE BUGS, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE FRAME RATES. I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED DAYZ BUT THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST GAME I HAVE PLAYED ON PS4. UNTIL THERE IS NOTICE ON THESE FIXED, I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO WAIT TO BUY THE GAME.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MrJBWright2000 said:

Ok... This is bad, I payed $50 for this game almost a year ago, I had great hopes in it after its success with pc and was really exited to try it out on ps4, and to say the least I am highly dissapointed. This game is has gone to complete shit, seriously, the frame rates are highly inconsistent and fluctuate from as low as 10 fps to no more than maybe 20 or 30 fps, there are countless bugs throughout the game, and the only thing the producers are working on is new content and a few bug fixes. THIS SHOULD BE THE LEAST OF YOUR PRIORITIES, I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY WERE THINKING BUT THIS GAME IS NOT BY ANY MEANS WORTH THE MONEY, IT HAS BEEN ALMOST AN ENTIRE YEAR AND IT IS STILL JUST AS BAD AS IT WAS WHEN IT FIRST STARTED. THIS GAME IS NO MORE THAN A LITTLE SIDE PROJECT USED TO MAKE MONEY. YOU HAVE TO BE F****NG KIDDING ME, WITH ALL THIS MONEY FROM THE GAME YOU SHOULD BE FIXING THE BUGS, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE FRAME RATES. I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED DAYZ BUT THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST GAME I HAVE PLAYED ON PS4. UNTIL THERE IS NOTICE ON THESE FIXED, I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO WAIT TO BUY THE GAME.

YOUSEEMUPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!