Sign in to follow this  
Topsvt

Can we have a PVP map ?

Don't care about the new map Livonia ... I would not buy for 1 dollar but I would love to have a smaller map were everyone would start geared with weapons ( assault rifles ) but no food .... in order to survive you would have to loot for food  and kill others players for food as well .

Or just do that on private servers if they bring more extensive options, this isn't cod and honestly I don't think that's how dayz should be played personally, the fun is gearing up and finding what you need, 3 weeks survived and still yet to find the nvgs and I've followed a few people with them just to lose them and all hopes of nvgs,

• Like 1

With the exception of the whole "starting out geared" thing, pretty much all official servers are PVP servers.  Nobody is interested in RP, not even a little bit.

2 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

With the exception of the whole "starting out geared" thing, pretty much all official servers are PVP servers.  Nobody is interested in RP, not even a little bit.

Even the ones who say they are...

• Beans 1

i would love if they did that so it draws all the PVP CoD Kids there where they can shoot all they want and leave normal servers alone lol 😄

What ^^^^^ he said

Thanks for all the feedback.

Yes, I believe someday maybe in 2030 we would have the options to personalize  private servers with spawn locations,. loot , etc ...  but at the moment all you can do is have a password for your server .

Edited by Topsvt
  • Haha 1

there is private servers where you spawn at the airfield or tisy and weapons like m4s and LAR are everywhere...

On 11/24/2019 at 4:48 PM, Topsvt said:

Don't care about the new map Livonia ... I would not buy for 1 dollar but I would love to have a smaller map were everyone would start geared with weapons ( assault rifles ) but no food .... in order to survive you would have to loot for food  and kill others players for food as well .

It's called pubg and I came here from there because I was waiting for the new season the Gunplay is so solid compared to DayZ

The clayink server is always fun. I go there when i want to change up the pace for a bit. Or if it wont stop raining for 2 hours on the official server i play on. It's pvp, plenty of good guns and you spawn all over nwaf.