ShadowLegion23

Possible Improvements?

I know it may seem stupid to say, but could we get the option to tuck our pants into our boots, like actual military BDU's are supposed to be? I'm a very aesthetic based person, so this'll probably only apply to me.

• Like 1

If you have the right boots it will have that look. 

He's talking about bloused boots which DayZ doesn't do.  .....unless I missed it which is entirely possible.

V2JDDTMJRNDWNI3HDFUDAKM6SI.jpg

Theres been a zombie apocalypse, your fellow man kind are out to kill you on sight. And you're worried about how fashionable you look?

ROFLMAO !

On 11/18/2019 at 1:58 PM, etaab said:

Theres been a zombie apocalypse, your fellow man kind are out to kill you on sight. And you're worried about how fashionable you look?

ROFLMAO !

Yeah, @etaab, I'm anal about the way my character looks.  I've always wanted the option to wear a baseball cap backwards...  The clothing could really be expanded, e.g. trench-coats, masks, capes, custom leather clothing and satchels/containers for odds and ends, ammo, etc.  The characters all look really basic at this point based on the small percentage of desired loot (and an extremely mild lack of RP) ...The majority of the time I play, I've seen three types of players: black tactical, military camo, or starter gear with a motorcycle helmet, hahaha!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, EzyStriderPS4 said:

Yeah, @etaab, I'm anal about the way my character looks.  I've always wanted the option to wear a baseball cap backwards...  The clothing could really be expanded, e.g. trench-coats, masks, capes, custom leather clothing and satchels/containers for odds and ends, ammo, etc.  The characters all look really basic at this point based on the small percentage of desired loot (and an extremely mild lack of RP) ...The majority of the time I play, I've seen three types of players: black tactical, military camo, or starter gear with a motorcycle helmet, hahaha!

Customization is a big thing people look for in games especially in ones where looting is a mechanic. 

The OP's suggestion isn't outrageous neither is asking for more varieties in what we have or how people can wear things like hats, etc.IMO.  The fact is, there really isn't that many choices at all right now except for some variations in colors.  

• Like 2

Ok, so I have both a PC with full price DayZ + DLC and a PS4 with DayZ + just now purchased Livonia DLC. 

May I suggest some achievements and trophies for the DLC.

I searched to see if there was extra Trophies to collect on the PS4 considering the price of the DLC I presumed there would be some. 

I know Sony has to have something to do with the trophy system, searched for links but no avail so thought I’d leave this suggestion in Possible improvements

thanks