FreshData84

Duping 1.05 PS4

I'm a server owner and am wondering if duping is still a thing? If so what do I look out for? I know before it would show a players_name(2). 

That being said my friend lost connection to the server and when he reconnected his name has the (2) beside it and he didn't dupe. 

I'd like to ban anyone that dupes on my server but I don't want to ban people by accident if they didn't actually do anything wrong. 

Well, I hate to inform you but if you look on YouTube duping after 1.05 is for sure a thing and I believe it's actually been taking place in my server. Me and my group has been going to Troitskoe and NWAF over the past week and finding absolutely nothing except for an occasional SKS and maybe some helmets and plate carriers if we get lucky. Right after patch 1.05 released we was finding the New AKS constantly and now we are basically lucky to find a SKS that isn't almost ruined spawning in the tents or barracks. Half the time when we do find an SKS or USG it's not able to be chambered or loaded what so ever which is also weird. I've seen multiple people in my server (A few out of a group that was threatening mine with Duping and Bringing things from other servers to raid us) with a 2 next to their names and also witnessed them log off and on multiple times. Kinda makes me wonder now that I know that (2) can possibly mean they are indeed duping if that's not what's taking place in my server. 

I don't have a server, but my friend does. He can't find anything good on his server either.

The point is however, he only bought his server a few days ago and didn't give anyone the password. So, hes under the impression rare weapons are just that now in the private servers, rare. They don't spawn as easily as they used to.

• Like 1

Well, I personally play on the official servers and prefer to stay away from community servers if I can. I would much rather play on official than community, but it seems like no matter what servers your in either people will ruin it or the loot is just to prevalent. 

I have to say one thing, I'm not a duper. I've never intentionally duped anything.

However the other day, i wont say what happened as i don't want to teach others how to do what I did indirectly, but I did dupe a gun by accident due to a technical issue.

It illustrated to me one thing, it's far easier than I imagined. I didn't try replicating what happened, but I now understand its reasonably easy.

No wonder the game is ruined slightly by dupers, it's not like its very hard at all. BI need to get their anti cheating measures into place and fix these easy exploits.

On 10/20/2019 at 9:51 PM, etaab said:

I have to say one thing, I'm not a duper. I've never intentionally duped anything.

However the other day, i wont say what happened as i don't want to teach others how to do what I did indirectly, but I did dupe a gun by accident due to a technical issue. BI need to get their anti cheating measures into place and fix these easy exploits.

You need to raise this as a private bug with the developers through the bug reporting process. If you dont, it will not get fixed

7 hours ago, aux7 said:

You need to raise this as a private bug with the developers through the bug reporting process. If you dont, it will not get fixed

.....assuming it does even if you do.

3 hours ago, Kean__1 said:

.....assuming it does even if you do.

Ive seen several of my tickets worked on. You get mails advising you . . .

15 minutes ago, aux7 said:

Ive seen several of my tickets worked on. You get mails advising you . . .

That was meant as sarcasm in regard to the many issues that people have brought up but have yet to be addressed.  .....or rather "fixed" if you will.

Edited by Kean__1

On 10/22/2019 at 8:54 AM, aux7 said:

I believe they're already aware of it.

I didn't believe reporting it would be worthwhile duplicating the same ticket someone else will have reported probably a hundred times.

The point of my comment was to simply highlight the simplicity of how dupers manage to do it.