So i geard up then the game Froze so i relog   im dead  ran back to my body within 30 min i come there all i hear is flies no body  Fucking great 3 hours wasted 

Edited by Buzzlightyear91

I would consider not to play DayZ until they those freezes/bluescreens/CE-Errors. We got working NVG's with 1.05 but now we crash 24/7. It's a shame but that's how it is at the moment...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

What's funny is that they'll go ahead and address the crashes in 1.06 but we'll essentially be back where we started before with the same game-breaking bugs that we've had to live with all this time.   ....and then wait and hope that in 1-2 months time those will finally get addressed.

They really just need to put the brakes on additional content, physical releases, etc. and throw everything at fixing / creating solutions for everything that is wrong currently.  Only then should they resume building on top of that foundation.  

Edited by Kean__1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Buzzlightyear91 said:

So i geard up then the game Froze so i relog   im dead  ran back to my body within 30 min i come there all i hear is flies no body  Fucking great 3 hours wasted 

Day one I had this happen to me too, on a server with 2 players. I was hunting a guy down I run into a house fight some zombies the game freeze frames on the first punch I threw, I hit the home button to see if my system froze the game just froze, I restart the game and I was dead. Its whatever. 3 crashes in 3 hours. Not looking good. 

A lot of players from my private server are just done with the game until the crashes stop, hell maybe even permanently.   They need to immediately pull this from PS Store until it can be fixed, there's already an absolute assload of complaints from this.  People are tired, tired of the bullshit.  Tired of the developer incompetence.   Tired of the money grabbing and lack of communication on issues.  Hell, we can't even get the fucking moderators here to even look at the issues or even attempt to show interest in it's player concerns.    

Please for the love of pete, what in the hell is the problem here?   Why can't you guys just deliver something usable and playable?

Update guys. I asked this question in another post and they are looking into the problem.   So hopefully there will be a fix very soon

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Blades56 said:

Update guys. I asked this question in another post and they are looking into the problem.   So hopefully there will be a fix very soon

Thanks Blade.  I just hope for hte sake of those affected that it comes in the form of a hotfix rather than having to wait a month for 1.06.

• Like 1

....what's funny is that they post this kind of stupid stuff on Twitter just about every day and then get roasted in the comments.  It's really kind of insulting to be honest as the lack of communication is bad enough and then instead of news about things like progress/acknowledgement/status regarding bugs / fixes, we get stuff like this:  

Edited by Kean__1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1