Sign in to follow this  
Diamond Dave

A Simple Solution to Finding the Good Guns

So let me start by saying I'm pretty new to the forum so I'm not exactly sure how or what the rate or limits are on the automatic rifles and sniper rifles spawning. With that being said it seems like there is a limited number that spawn and once that maximum number is hit they just stop spawning. Seems kind of ridiculous since nothing else in this game does that or at least affects the players in the same way.

What I think would be a great idea and pretty simple would be to have 1 of those good guns randomly spawn at each of the military bases maybe every hour or two or even just every day cycle. This might stop people from hoarding guns, probably duping as well, and add a different dynamic to the game. Suddenly players may want to actually build bases and take over military outposts. Just a thought.

So you want to rebuilt the CLE system that makes DayZ weapons system since its biginning?

And don't be a fool, cheaters gonna cheat, whatever you do.

For your record :

x2NVlgc.png

Edited by S.Kaneda
  • Like 1
  • Beans 1

17 hours ago, S.Kaneda said:

So you want to rebuilt the CLE system that makes DayZ weapons system since its biginning?

For your record :

x2NVlgc.png

Yep, I met a guy who was talking about duping a mosin, a fricken mosin haha 

Then he was standing on The wardrobes to see through buildings, 

you can't stop a person hell bent on an advantage. 

18 hours ago, S.Kaneda said:

For your record :

x2NVlgc.png

Thanks for the image! They don't have to rebuild the CLE system. Just adjust the numbers in this case since you have posted all the parameters for each weapon. And I'm sure people will still cheat but maybe not as many. 

1 minute ago, Diamond Dave said:

Thanks for the image! They don't have to rebuild the CLE system. Just adjust the numbers in this case since you have posted all the parameters for each weapon. And I'm sure people will still cheat but maybe not as many. 

I understand what you are saying but this is a survival game, You won't always find what it is you are after or want. Like the big cool guns (m4, lar, ak) these things just aren't what you will see unless you played on reset or kill someone with one, 

With that being said I've played on a empty private server ,and found 4 m4's in the same area. It was so weird in troisto or whatever its called. 

• Beans 1

On 10/4/2019 at 2:55 PM, Diamond Dave said:

Your welcome, not hard work i just repost what others already shared.

Although, thanks to aux7 here is the 1.05 weapons new loot table :

On 9/23/2019 at 10:06 PM, aux7 said:

bDQd8lW.png

Main change is 10 less scorpions (CZ61) and 10 of the new KAS-74 added.

And the 100 x CZ75 seems replaced by 40 glocks and 60 MKII.

Beside, for loot part, unclear is if stashed weapons are or not part of the count in CLE, but seems that they are.

If counted in, it's very impacting for other players.

Edited by S.Kaneda
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, S.Kaneda said:

Your welcome, not hard work i just repost what others already shared.

Although, thanks to aux7 here is the 1.05 weapons new loot table :

Main change is 10 less scorpions (CZ61) and 10 of the new KAS-74 added.

Beside, for loot part, unclear is if stashed weapons are or not part of the count in CLE, but seems that they are.

If counted in, it's very impacting for other players.

Yeah the stashed weapons is probably what's messing things up for players. 

On 10/4/2019 at 3:05 PM, S.Kaneda said:

there are still the cz75 in the game, I just missed it off the list

Sign in to follow this