Kean__1

1.05 Update Coming Tomorrow 10/2/19

Per the dev team via Twitter this morning:

"The update 1.05 is coming tomorrow for both PS4 and XBOX One. More details coming soon!"

1 hour ago, supernick said:

wow so early? please if someone find patch note post it 

If I see it today or tomorrow, I'll be sure to post a link.  Curious to see what has been done (if anything) to resolve the inventory issues (incld. reloading glitches, items getting stuck in tents/vehicles, etc.) and performance enhancements especially where vehicles are concerned.  Those are the two big problems I have at least with the game right now and can be quite gam-breaking at times.   

.....that and when weapons simply stop working (e.g. bullets do no damage).  I lost my character the other night because I couldn't damage any of my zombie attackers even with the hail of bullets I sent their way.  Swapped weapons which sometimes works but not this time.

It's those kinds of issues I really would like to see resolved as they impact my gameplay the most.  

I'm on a private server so I think I'm safe if there is.  ....I will lose my public character though.

I can't believe that they would announce an update but not say anything about whether they will wipe servers, characters, or both.

• Like 1

I have heard they will and some on YouTube say they won't do a complete  wipe because on PC there was no wipe. We will just have to wait and see

7 hours ago, Kean__1 said:

If I see it today or tomorrow, I'll be sure to post a link.  Curious to see what has been done (if anything) to resolve the inventory issues (incld. reloading glitches, items getting stuck in tents/vehicles, etc.) and performance enhancements especially where vehicles are concerned.  Those are the two big problems I have at least with the game right now and can be quite gam-breaking at times.   

.....that and when weapons simply stop working (e.g. bullets do no damage).  I lost my character the other night because I couldn't damage any of my zombie attackers even with the hail of bullets I sent their way.  Swapped weapons which sometimes works but not this time.

It's those kinds of issues I really would like to see resolved as they impact my gameplay the most.  

in august, I had a bug like this happen to a friend and myself above turovo or whatever its called, He says he said his knife out and he was firing rounds from a ak and wondering why zombies were swarming him. I thought it was lying but then it happened to me 2 seconds later, I had out my kitchen knife and My mp5 was spraying apparently Mean while I was doing no damage to the zombie infront of me haha 

• Haha 1

I seriously hope we get the whitelisting and additional settings for our admin panels and further expansion of the server logs.

They haven't mentioned a server wipe like last time, so I'm going to assume there won't be one.

Which I'm glad about as I've tons of loot buried, which I've grinded hard to find this past 2 months. I've literally just completed my full ghillie suit!

Edited by etaab
  • Beans 1

let me understand is there a chance that they reset every character in the game? did it happened another time? of course if it will heal the duple plague i can live with it....

I'm hoping that they at least fixed the looting, weapon and freezing/bluescreen bugs aka "the game breaking bugs". If they managed to fix the latest duping exploits I'm also fine with a complete wipe... Let's hope for the best!

4 hours ago, Siva Saravanan said:

Server logs is already good all we need is kick ban and other perks 

Base destruction would be nice to see in the server log.

Yeah, also no mention of inventory fixes, mag / weapon fixes, car fixes and/or performance enhancements regarding lag / freezes. If these things aren't fixed it doesn't do me much good as those are things that are ruining my gameplay experience personally. It's like continuing to construct a bldg on top of a faulty, crumbling foundation. 

I guess we'll have to see and hope the core problems with this game have been addressed without mentioning them in the patch notes.

If they do fix those things I'm happy with a server wipe. They're worth trading off for better performance and the playing fields being levelled if they fix the duping.

But if they don't fix these things and just add cosmetic toys I'd rather not lose my characters for that.

I agree..... 

The new features are nice (well, most except for things like auto aim), but without addressing the core issues that can really botch the gameplay experience, it's all lipstick on a pig IMO.

5 hours ago, Kean__1 said:

Yeah, also no mention of inventory fixes, mag / weapon fixes, car fixes and/or performance enhancements regarding lag / freezes.

Inventory/Lootbugs and also the rest hasn't been fixed (weapons deal no dmg, mag gets stuck in gun aso). This update is a joke bugfix wise... I don't give a **** about their new content and the upcoming map if they can't fix the game breaking bugs.

The devs from this game are the worst ever and I can't believe that they are getting paid for such a sloppy work.

• Haha 1

I just jumped in a session really quick and found one of my cars that had inventory issues (items getting stuck) was ok now.

I'm not sure if that a result of what they patched or simply applying the patch itself to the game that made them "unstick" but I guess I'll find out soon enough in my next long session as I move things around, load mags, etc.

• Thanks 1