Sign in to follow this  
Porcelain_Punisher

Player base locations?

Have any of you guys found player bases, tents, barrels etc? What are some common locations you found them? 

I'm not looking for server information. Just curious of what locations you may run across some camps.  I used to find a bunch in certain areas but since I've been playing on xbox I rarely find anything. I assume most xbox players just bury their stashes now. 

1 hour ago, Popps said:

Most people are probably building on private servers.

Without a doubt. But what about the public servers? You can't transfer your character over from private servers. So all these guys running around on 60 person servers must have stashes somewhere

I've gone through wooded areas like I used to before the update where I stumbled upon tents and small bases hoping someone would be re-build in the same area but nothing.

Try the castles I’ve come across a few especially north west castle I won’t say which server I use but it’s public and very dangerous I’ve been killed there and went last night in the dark with my bro and got chased and shot at very exciting though, must be something good in there!!

I have a public server character but no stashes or bases. Only use public to play around on

Edited by Popps

People like to build in the woods and on top of hills.  Best place to stash crates is in the middle of very small ponds.  Totally invisible. Check it out.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dodd54 said:

Try the castles I’ve come across a few especially north west castle I won’t say which server I use but it’s public and very dangerous I’ve been killed there and went last night in the dark with my bro and got chased and shot at very exciting though, must be something good in there!!

If the NVG's worked as they should you may have had a chance against them.

Yes deffo, I know where they are so we won’t give up but had no chance, just ran and hid cos we had no clue where the shots were coming from damn glow sticks!!

• Like 1