Dodd54

Duper bases !!

I see we’re all p@ssed off with duper’s so why don’t we tag any bases found on I zurvive and server number and start destroying these parasitic c@nts. Just a thought 😉

Because meta-gaming ain't allowed in here - if you want to do stuff like that you do it with your mates via another platform. 🙂

Edited by Jonas Levin

8 hours ago, Dodd54 said:

I see we’re all p@ssed off with duper’s so why don’t we tag any bases found on I zurvive and server number and start destroying these parasitic c@nts. Just a thought 😉

Cause dupers arent the main issue. People like to take the blame off of the flawed loot system and players stashing an unnecessary amount of weapons and throw that blame into dupers. Duping was an issue but it's not nearly as bad now and takes alot of time and effort to do it. 

6 hours ago, Porcelain_Punisher said:

Cause dupers arent the main issue. People like to take the blame off of the flawed loot system and players stashing an unnecessary amount of weapons and throw that blame into dupers. Duping was an issue but it's not nearly as bad now and takes alot of time and effort to do it. 

How naive...

Duping is as bad as ever. The servers are becoming just as bad as pre 1.04 it's just taken a while for them to figure it out. Cheaters are always gona cheat no matter how long it takes.

I dont understand your comment about the loot system being flawed, it is as the devs intended in the game, as is the stashing. Unfortunately dupers took advantage of only a finite of weapons per server and now none respawn.

If top tier weapons were to continue respawning over and over what is to then differentiate this game between say COD/PUBG? They are supposed to be difficult to find.

5 hours ago, greggyt said:

How naive...

Duping is as bad as ever. The servers are becoming just as bad as pre 1.04 it's just taken a while for them to figure it out. Cheaters are always gona cheat no matter how long it takes.

I dont understand your comment about the loot system being flawed, it is as the devs intended in the game, as is the stashing. Unfortunately dupers took advantage of only a finite of weapons per server and now none respawn.

If top tier weapons were to continue respawning over and over what is to then differentiate this game between say COD/PUBG? They are supposed to be difficult to find.

Lol No, duping is not as bad as ever. I do not dupe but I know of every current way to do it. It's much harder and time consuming than it used to be. I know guys that have duped in the past and refuse to take the time to do it now. And I can assume many more players feel the same.

Also, let's consider the fact that there are only a limited number of weapons on a server. Let's say maybe a total 10 m4s are allowed on the server. You and your buddies jump on right after an update and server wipe. You rush every military location and gather up all the m4s you find. You bury those m4s in underground stashes that are near impossible to find. Let's say you grabbed 5 or 6 total. Now that's 5 or 6 m4s that will not spawn. There are only 5 or 4 left which up to 60 other players will grab up and stash. Now no m4s will spawn until one is lost or ruined. This is just what's on the map. Let's consider people that change servers and come into this particular server with an m4 in hand. That's one more extra that the server detects and wont spawn. 

If you dont think people are stashing multiple identical weapons then you are nuts. I met up with a guy the other night that had 6 m4s stashed underground. And I know he didnt dupe them. those 6 prevent more from being spawned. 

Just because you cant understand a basic concept, it doesnt mean that other people are naive. 

• Haha 1

On 9/21/2019 at 8:46 AM, Porcelain_Punisher said:

Lol No, duping is not as bad as ever. I do not dupe but I know of every current way to do it. It's much harder and time consuming than it used to be. I know guys that have duped in the past and refuse to take the time to do it now. And I can assume many more players feel the same.

Also, let's consider the fact that there are only a limited number of weapons on a server. Let's say maybe a total 10 m4s are allowed on the server. You and your buddies jump on right after an update and server wipe. You rush every military location and gather up all the m4s you find. You bury those m4s in underground stashes that are near impossible to find. Let's say you grabbed 5 or 6 total. Now that's 5 or 6 m4s that will not spawn. There are only 5 or 4 left which up to 60 other players will grab up and stash. Now no m4s will spawn until one is lost or ruined. This is just what's on the map. Let's consider people that change servers and come into this particular server with an m4 in hand. That's one more extra that the server detects and wont spawn. 

If you dont think people are stashing multiple identical weapons then you are nuts. I met up with a guy the other night that had 6 m4s stashed underground. And I know he didnt dupe them. those 6 prevent more from being spawned. 

Just because you cant understand a basic concept, it doesnt mean that other people are naive. 

Lmao then why tf is there an option to stash loot?