Sign in to follow this  
b0ulton1

Server Mismatch

HI all!

I'm having some issues with server mismatch on the SA launcher. dayz server version is 1.05.152380 and local version is 1.4.152.166, this makes me belive its my game that is not up to date but when booting the game normally it says im on 1.05, ive unistalled, reinstalled the game and all mods and it keeps coming up. Is there something im missing which is stopping this from working?

Any help or ideas would be much appreciated

Start the game without mods first, then activate them again and go have some fun. Had the same problem after 1.05 hit the floor.

First i tried to start DayZ via DZSA launcher, that already gave me the version mismatch error. I started it anyway, resulting in a bunch of error messages and a crash. After that I used the game launcher, started DayZ without any mods and reached the main menu without any problems. After that, I loaded up DZSA launcher again and joined our modded server without any more problems.

Are you sure it's not the other way around, that the server version is 1.04 and yours is 1.05? That would make more sense.

No, the server version is 1.05 and the local is 1.4 on the SA launcher, i can get to the start screen though the launcher and thats it but says its 1.4 int the bottom left? If i play vanilla it says its 1.05 though and works fine

In your first post, you referenced the version number as 1.4.152.166 -- are you seeing this number exactly like that on your screen?

I ask because there has never been a version number listed like that -- it would be 1.04.152166 (one extra zero and one less decimal point).

You say if you play vanilla, it works and says 1.05, so my guess is one of your mods has a messed up version number that is confusing the game somehow.  In any case, 1.4.152.166 is not a valid DayZ version, so if that's what you're actually seeing on the screen, that would explain it.

Edited by drgullen

If in doubt, check the game files for errors via steam. (right click on dayz in steam, properties, local files, check files for errors)