Sign in to follow this  
Anyeurysm

There's alot to unpack here...

Story time: so a friend and I are playing last night on a private server when this happened.

https://xboxclips.com/CGG Anyeurysm/ffa635da-52f0-406b-9e75-ef580eacbb7e

Skip halfway through the video to begin the relevant part. 

When I teleported to the guardrail my friend said its like there's another person inside of you... 🤔 dafuq? Then we continue on and crash into something invisible in the middle of the road... car is ruined,  FML. Video ends. At this point he says there is another player in the road where we just passed. I attempted to switch to my gun, but when I opened the hot wheel my game crashed. No biggie, I'll just load back in.  Come back and I'm a fresh spawn. I got Dayz'd like never before.

Now it gets crazier...

https://xboxclips.com/TAC0S MY FRIEND/8a6ec5ed-f41b-479c-8405-94bbcbdcf319

Again, skip halfway through for the relevant part. This is my friends viewpoint. As you can see another player was indeed occupying the same space as me. What happens with the car from his viewpoint is clearly different from mine.

Now after the video, my friend got into a gunfight with the other player and killed him. 

We figured out who the other player was from our discord and he told us he was driving in his Gunter near Vybor when his game crashed. He logged back in and was teleported to our location near Troitskoe military base, without his car and the gunfight ensued.

After speaking with the server owner he told me the logs showed me being killed (shot) by the other player.

So somehow the server appears to have merged another players location with mine and the other player was controlling my vehicle causing the vehicle to crash.

Bohemia, you got some splainin to do...

Edit: I meant to post this in the other section... 

Edited by Anyeurysm

21 minutes ago, Anyeurysm said:

Story time: so a friend and I are playing last night on a private server when this happened.

https://xboxclips.com/CGG Anyeurysm/ffa635da-52f0-406b-9e75-ef580eacbb7e

Skip halfway through the video to begin the relevant part. 

When I teleported to the guardrail my friend said its like there's another person inside of you... 🤔 dafuq? Then we continue on and crash into something invisible in the middle of the road... car is ruined,  FML. Video ends. At this point he says there is another player in the road where we just passed. I attempted to switch to my gun, but when I opened the hot wheel my game crashed. No biggie, I'll just load back in.  Come back and I'm a fresh spawn. I got Dayz'd like never before.

Now it gets crazier...

https://xboxclips.com/TAC0S MY FRIEND/8a6ec5ed-f41b-479c-8405-94bbcbdcf319

Again, skip halfway through for the relevant part. This is my friends viewpoint. As you can see another player was indeed occupying the same space as me. What happens with the car from his viewpoint is clearly different from mine.

Now after the video, my friend got into a gunfight with the other player and killed him. 

We figured out who the other player was from our discord and he told us he was driving in his Gunter near Vybor when his game crashed. He logged back in and was teleported to our location near Troitskoe military base, without his car and the gunfight ensued.

After speaking with the server owner he told me the logs showed me being killed (shot) by the other player.

So somehow the server appears to have merged another players location with mine and the other player was controlling my vehicle causing the vehicle to crash.

Bohemia, you got some splainin to do...

Edit: I meant to post this in the other section... 

That sucks mate. Did you post it in the feedback tracker? As BI don’t respond to f all here in the forum. 

• Like 1