Sign in to follow this  
generalmayhem

Day Z PS4 Question

I have been playing online for a few years now but a few friends new to the game want to get the PS4 version. I said it was released at the end of May 2019 for the PS4. A number of friends tell me they can not buy the game as most main highstreet retailers all say not yet released details to follow so I checked and a fair number of high street retailers do say this on their websites. Has it been released for the PS4 or have I missed something. Oh I am in the UK by the way.

I think you can only download it from the PlayStation store atleast that how I did here in the USA. And yes it's out on ps4

9 hours ago, generalmayhem said:

I have been playing online for a few years now but a few friends new to the game want to get the PS4 version. I said it was released at the end of May 2019 for the PS4. A number of friends tell me they can not buy the game as most main highstreet retailers all say not yet released details to follow so I checked and a fair number of high street retailers do say this on their websites. Has it been released for the PS4 or have I missed something. Oh I am in the UK by the way.

DayZ is released digitally so far, so you can buy it via the PlayStation store. Physical copies are not available at this stage.

• Like 1

Right thanks folks. I will let them know. Result. Anyone know when or if the game will be available on disc as I know at least two people only buy PS4 games on Disc.

Digital is the future dude. If they wanna get on the game best to just DL it from PSN store. They can wipe card details once they have completed the purchase. Its worth it if you guys wanna clan up and spend a good amount of time running round map having fun killing zombies and fighting up on NWAF. 

• Like 1

I think the issue is their job. I was once in the same employment. They like myself are not allowed to use Google Amazon Twitch and a few others while they are employed at what they do. I retired two years ago so am OK. thanks Pud80 I will let them know.

No problem generalmayhem. Its a shame Sony stopped pre-pay cards. That was the best way. 

• Like 1