Thorgu

Gunshop to Berezino

At the moment Berezino is kinda quiet city and to make it more attractive you should add something like gunshop to it. Make it so it has some unique weapons/equipment but do it so that barracks still has better loot. So it would give better change to survive against heli crash/barracks geared players before you manage to drag your arse to barracks.

It would really improve Krasnostavs player quantity as well as Berezinos.

Now when you start you just grab starting gear from elektro/cherno and go straight to airfield cause its only place you can get something rare. Heli crashes are also pretty near airfield so you don't even have to move much. But if you add to east something you really need to endgame pvp that would make quiet town of berezino to desirable raiding spot.

Berezino are already desirable for survivors, who avoid the desirable raiding spots, plus it already has a military camp. It's a nice quiet place with a quite a few great locations, no need to make buff the loot and invite servers hoppers to the east coast.

Berezino is becoming more popular everyday since there are those 4 military tents. And the fact that there is not that many players around makes it more secure than, say cherno. I dont think they should add a gunshop here, maybe in arma 3 or the DayZ game if its real

This is kind of a content issue, so would probably only be considered when we get to beta

Berezino is becoming more popular everyday since there are those 4 military tents. And the fact that there is not that many players around makes it more secure than' date=' say cherno. I dont think they should add a gunshop here, maybe in arma 3 or the DayZ game if its real

[/quote']

This.

And the fact that you can get really fast a basic equipment there... and if you travel to the west you will find Stary Sober quite fast with 12 military tents or something like that.

After that patch (if that comes out), Airfields arent the most scared places in this mod. The gunshop is.

Making an NPC-run facility is not going to happen. This game is all about interaction and the psychological social aspect of communication with each other.

Berez has 11 military loot spawns, half a dozen barns, all the civilian loots you can want, a hospital and can be made completely safe by a half-decent team

OP is suggesting redundant silliness, not thanks

Making an NPC-run facility is not going to happen. This game is all about interaction and the psychological social aspect of communication with each other.

I don't think he means something run by an NPC specifically, just a store that sold guns before the outbreak and is now abandoned with rare weapons.

Still, it's a completely pointless idea. As already pointed-out, Berezino is already an attractive landmark for people who spawned up in the northern areas and/or want to avoid Cherno/Electro.

I think there should be a mid-game deathmatch spot as well as an end-game deathmatch spot. Instead of semi-noob bandits and survivors bum rushing the airfields, they could choose the more moderate goal of hitting a gun shop. Instead of a military base, which offers a moderate chance of kickass loot, the gun shop would offer a high chance of moderate loot. No automatic weapons or cool sniper rifles, but you'd be virtually guaranteed a CZ 550, Remington 870, or 1911 for most of th epeople in your party.

That would offer more variety.

its not a bad idea.. ive hardly even spent much time in Berezino anyways but im all for new locations and stuff :D

Claiming that Berezino isn't populated is nothing but a lie. It's very well populated and I see fellow survivors out there all time. It's a big city with chance of vehicle and boat spawns everywhere. You have a relatively safe hospital, two supermarkets, a lot of residential buildings, the four military tents which has some average loot and last but not least you've got the harbor with lots of interesting things to do.

Add this in with all its surrounding areas, such as the north-east airstrip which can get populated at times albeit not as the north-west one. You've got black lake which is commonly visited due to vehicle spawns and the list goes on and on and on...

Adding a gun-shop will do nothing but literally ruin the beautiful city. It's not the most rewarding area in the game, but it's probably the one where the mature and chill players bump heads with each other. I've seen it on several occasions and I don't want to see that ruined by adding some petty gun-shop that will attract the loot hoarders and their mothers.

So, I'll have to go with a no for now. At least you put in some thought in this suggestion and I respect you for that.

Claiming that Berezino isn't populated is nothing but a lie. It's very well populated and I see fellow survivors out there all time. It's a big city with chance of vehicle and boat spawns everywhere. You have a relatively safe hospital' date=' two supermarkets, [b']a lot of residential buildings, the four military tents which has some average loot and last but not least you've got the harbor with lots of interesting things to do.

Add this in with all its surrounding areas, such as the north-east airstrip which can get populated at times albeit not as the north-west one. You've got black lake which is commonly visited due to vehicle spawns and the list goes on and on and on...

Adding a gun-shop will do nothing but literally ruin the beautiful city. It's not the most rewarding area in the game, but it's probably the one where the mature and chill players bump heads with each other. I've seen it on several occasions and I don't want to see that ruined by adding some petty gun-shop that will attract the loot hoarders and their mothers.

So, I'll have to go with a no for now. At least you put in some thought in this suggestion and I respect you for that.

And so you left OP's asshole torn and wrecked, I hope you're proud.