BlackieChan12

Can't see all the items in my inventory

I've noticed that once any piece of clothing/backpack starts to fill up, I only see the first few items and everything else in that piece of clothing is "hidden". Only way to see it is if I empty my items out one in one.

Am I missing a button or something to scroll through the specific clothes inventories ?

Drop everything from your Inventory, Pickup everything back, Logout, Force close Dayz, Reconnect, Works most of the time

• Haha 1

Worst advice ever. Dropping stuff sometimes makes it so you can't pick it back up. Even if it isn't ruined. Just relog. 

Can't always relog, depending on situation. My back packs won't let me view all of inventory like you just can't scroll down. I drop it and hit y on it. Works just fine

Edited by Flyingpapaya

Hi!

This topic made me register here 'cause i think you are just loosing huge time for nothing.

I noticed this bug since 1.04 release and found an easy and quick workeround : put in your hand the clothing or backpack that is glitched, and gear it back on you, and... voilà, ça marche !

By the way, scuse my froggy english 😙

EDIT : of course, don't do this with ruined gears 🤣

Edited by S.Kaneda
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, S.Kaneda said:

Hi!

This topic made me register here 'cause i think you are just loosing huge time for nothing.

I noticed this bug since 1.04 release and found an easy and quick workeround : put in your hand the clothing or backpack that is glitched, and gear it back on you, and... voilà, ça marche !

Will try this if it happens tonight. Fingers crossed. Thanx dood 🙏

5 hours ago, S.Kaneda said:

Hi!

Alas, this doesn't stop the bug where you can't pick things up 😭🤔

3 minutes ago, CarlTheGooner said:

Alas, this doesn't stop the bug where you can't pick things up 😭🤔

No. It only "fixes", quickly, the non seen items in your gears, and prevents from that other bug.

Edited by S.Kaneda
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, S.Kaneda said:

No. It only "fixes", quickly, the non seen items in your gears, and prevents from that other bug.

Well it's a start I guess.