Brozy

Death Animations

Hello Devs,

I would like to suggest to improve the death animations because they look too bland and pretty unrealistic and repetitive. Is there any plans to add rag doll? I hope these animations are still placeholders

Thanks

Brozy

Edited by Brozy
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, kategodness said:

Last night's show, rotten eggs, sex robot...God, what is this about, it's just naivety that makes you react to all this. I'm wondering, if you have to comment on something unusual, you will also not be able to pass by. For example, I can say that a sex robot is very cool, and only a person can replace it, and not his own hand. So it is better not to impose your opinion, it is not the only correct one. On the ovdoll site, there are many different options for movies or clips that you can watch, but you will not do this so as not to comment. More precisely, you will not do without comments.

Wtf are you talking about?? 

On 8/18/2019 at 1:31 AM, Brozy said:

Hello Devs,

I would like to suggest to improve the death animations because they look too bland and pretty unrealistic and repetitive. Is there any plans to add rag doll? I hope these animations are still placeholders

Thanks

Brozy

they have outlined that they are going to be working on the zombies sounds and animations and just generally the AI on them. the little info on it is in the 2021 roadmap.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Wtf are you talking about?? 

spam bot