Sign in to follow this  
Flyingpapaya

I think it's really funny

They took a number of servers down and forced us all closer.

Now we don't have enough servers and people are stuck in 10 to 20 minute queues 😂

If it stays busy like this they will have to bring them back 😊

Dont hold ur breath itll drop in a week when everyone starts duping again. So many inventory bugs etc its gotten me killed my guns dnt do damage aks dissappearing from inventory etc 

• Like 1

20 minute queues? Try joining one of the only three first person servers in the EU. I would like a 20 minute queue, it's taken 20 minutes to just move 2 positions, I'm currently position 17 and it's nearly midnight, can't imagine how long I'd have to wait at peak times. I might get in this server at about 6am. xD

• Haha 1

The only issue I have with the long queues is this........I logged out last night, want to play TONIGHT, but I can't go to another server if I want to start where I left off.  I was fortunate enough to spawn all the way in the NE corner, but I don't want to get stuck all the way south if I choose a different one.  There needs to be a clock of some sorts that starts once you log out, and after that time passes, you can log in on a different server in the same spot where you logged out.  I understand why they did this, and I have no issue with them stopping the server hopping and ghosting and such, but it IS a little ridiculous.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this