xKJCxDaRkMaN

Items not working?

Great update, really.

To start off, thank you for fixing the head meshing with items. I can finally wear balakova without it looking all messed up.

Now to the problem at hand literally. Why if i put a item in my hand it disappears. Shows on my screen but cant use it. Mind you i was just playing for a hr on a open user server so im not sure if that was the problem or not. When i took out a magazine by just pushing X it showed the mag leave but was still in, hold the X button to drop an it worked but it wouldn't let me pick it up. Tried to eat food that i stored and couldnt eat it. If i just found it an picked it up i could eat it or drink it. Tried to open .380 round box and it did the animation that he was opening it but it didnt open. I dropped it and tried to pick it up an it wouldn't let me. Everything i dropped my friend couldn't see it after i dropped it. My friend also picked up a IJ mag an it disappeared from his backpack.

I really am excited though with the update just a couple tweeks should be good.👍👍

Its bug that has been there for a while now.

It seems like certain items can get bugged, and then you tend to see them in your inventory (after picking them up) even though they are actually still where you took them from and cant be taken.

You have to leave and rejoin the server when it happens, then you will be able to see it in its correct position again - and sometimes pick it up.

Its a mess and I had really hoped this particular bug had been fixed with the update as it can get you killed over and over in a tight situation where you need to grab some stuff off a killed opponent or whatever.