Sign in to follow this  
rickyriot

Survivor Gamez Beta

Heh, no... not a rant thread. 😉

Got two questions:

1) Is this the place to discuss it, or is there another part of the forum (or another website)?

2) I was passed a key, not an official email although I did sign up, but I am unable to connect. Is there something else I need to do?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by rickyriot

I don’t see why you can’t discuss it here. Although Bohemia seem to be rather hands-off about it. There are several things they could do to help increase the player count, but they seem to be ignoring it.

For instance, the second wave of 5k keys went out on Friday, but there was no announcement. I would have expected a tweet, but nope. I only hope that they are playing it down because of the console backlash, and things will improve next week. If that’s NOT the reason, I’m genuinely confused.

When you say you are unable to connect, do you mean it take ages to ‘search for a match’? This is a common problem at the moment, due to the low number of players. It’s worth joining the Discord if you can, because you will find out when people are playing, and can try to queue accordingly. Let me know if you need a link.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ThePugman said:

When you say you are unable to connect, do you mean it take ages to ‘search for a match’?

Just tells me it's finding match..

jcr8x796p8e31.jpg

Yeah, it’s working as intended, just not enough players to connect at all times. As I say, get yourself on the Discord if you can. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/3/2019 at 6:01 PM, rickyriot said:

Heh, no... not a rant thread. 😉

Got two questions:

1) Is this the place to discuss it, or is there another part of the forum (or another website)?

2) I was passed a key, not an official email although I did sign up, but I am unable to connect. Is there something else I need to do?

Thanks in advance.

Hello 🙂

1. The official place to talk about the Survivor GameZ is on the official discord linked along the key cd you recieved in your the same mail. But because you recieved a key from a another meaning you should have recieved a private message with the discord link to join us 😉 
    You can also talk about The Survivor GameZ on this forum but you won't be able to talk directly to the dev team or the admin/mod team
  2. Like @ThePugman said, this is indeed looking for a match but due to the low player count you should try to find a match at the peak times indicated on the discord.
    If you have any questions you can find me on this same discord
  • Thanks 1