ImpulZ

Console Update 1.04

19 hours ago, Ian Costa said:

Queeee???mano o ps4 ta Travando muitoo em elektro e o desempenho ta uma merda!!

Jogo no Xbox, lá a performance melhorou.

I literally cannot keep a car...  They just keep disappearing every 2 days or so.  I know nobody found them because I have like a million chests with all kind of guns, ammo, sights, scopes, attachments, car parts etc etc etc all loaded up to a specific number, so I know if something's missing.  There's nothing missing, at all.  They just disappear.  We've pulled parts, gone.  We kept it fully put together, gone.  We've tried everything, and it just keeps disappearing with all of our stuff in it that we haven't made crates for.  Really irritating...

• Sad 1

OK so I haven't been able to play DayZ on the PS4 since downloading the latest update 1.4 somink somink. 

When I "start" the game it goes straight to a blue "corrupt data" screen. Close down the game etc. I then delete the saved DayZ data in settings and can get past the game start page. In fact, I can all the way to choosing a server, counting down from 75 seconds and loading up the game...then just when i think I'm going to a fresh spawn screen, it goes to my old friend the blue "corrupt data" screen...close the game etc.

Here are some things I've done, like a hundred times: 

• Uninstall and install the game
  • Re-build the database

Anyone got any other suggestions??

Is there any way at all to request a refund on this game? Sony was no help since their policy is after you download the game, they can't refund you. I had no idea this game was so broken when I purchased it from PSN, and I feel completely taken advantage of. 

Can we please fix where you punch or even shoot through zombies?! I lost 3 guns (KA- M, KA-74, KA-101) because of this yesterday! My base was raided but they didn't find my stash of buried guns so I was moving them only to run into 1 (yes 1 zombie) that I could not punch or shoot. Lost it all. Link to gameplay attached. Has language in it for obvious reasons.

https://youtu.be/KI9JnauJa_o

17 hours ago, ZeroMaverick said:

Is there any way at all to request a refund on this game? Sony was no help since their policy is after you download the game, they can't refund you. I had no idea this game was so broken when I purchased it from PSN, and I feel completely taken advantage of. 

+1

Hey how about we got 1.05 soon because yes it started on PC but we need new stuff and especially the glitches loot on private and public servers it's a hassle and annoy should've been fixed by now .

On 9/18/2019 at 4:56 PM, ZeroMaverick said:

On 9/19/2019 at 9:58 AM, Doug Craig said:

+1

Is it possible to add inverted/non inverted option to both first and third person views. One view I am the camera... Up goes up etc... First person I hold the back of their head... Pushing forward pushes the head to look down.

An offline/system link mode would be great if servers for Day Z or Microsoft ever went down(before final release?)

Just now, Brok3n Shadow said:

Is it possible to add inverted/non inverted option to both first and third person views. One view I am the camera... Up goes up etc... First person I hold the back of their head... Pushing forward pushes the head to look down.

An offline/system link mode would be great if servers for Day Z or Microsoft ever went down(before final release?)

Currently inverted is for both first and third person, having an inversion option for either would help...

Since noone from BIS posted anything about this here on this forum, i'll just leave it here. Now you console dudes got a timeframe to work with.

Dear Developers, 

Here is the thing, I have loved this game for a very, very long time. I have purchased only one game on a computer back when I had it and it was DayZ, I now also own it on the XBOX running the current 1.04 patch I am seeing a number of issues I cannot resolve. I was in a US server #"4143" with six of my friends, they can all still play in this server but when the last patch was applied and everyone was wiped I have now not been able to connect back to this server at all. I have removed my save data from my XBOX, hard reset the XBOX one X, reset my modem and router still cannot get anything but "A Unknown Error Occurred" but I can join any other servers. Secondly I have given up trying for this month to get into this server so I have been playing in several other servers. The loot table is also extremely unbalanced. I can join servers in the middle of the day, just after a server reset or really early or late at night I cannot find anything with while. I feel a lot of people are having these issues. I have not a single KA, M4, Tundra or UMP. I have been going through International Airfield, Military Camp near Tisy, Myshkino Tents, Evacuation Site at Stary Sobor, VMC /.NWA. All locations even if no one has been on since the reset and I never see more than 15 people really ever on, all you can seem to find are the SKS or a MP5. This puts you are a really big disadvantage and is making this game extremely unplayable. Tell me how this is fair or sound fun at this point. I like having those guns that I have all these attachments for but its like they are the rarest thing in the game to find for some reason. However I go into a community server (I don't think this is a answer ether by the way) just to see how this is different. I go to each and every castle or military base and find loads of the above listed guns no issues. Why is this different, what can be done to fix this? At this point I am not finding it fun to keep playing as I have not held a single KA or M4 in my hands for the whole release from pre-release till now and almost play every single day. Also see issues with mags getting stuck in guns, items getting stuck in tents or other storage containers. 

Thank you for trying, please fix these issues, 

Darrin Turner

Xbox AKA : kildemjombies7

Edited by SavageNomad

22 hours ago, SavageNomad said:

This puts you are a really big disadvantage and is making this game extremely unplayable. Tell me how this is fair or sound fun at this point. I like having those guns that I have all these attachments for but its like they are the rarest thing in the game to find for some reason.

The reason is simple :

x2NVlgc.png

And on community servers it's quite the same if you play on high populated ones.

Since 1.04, i found only two KA, one on official, one on community.

Edited by S.Kaneda