Riffecreek001

Car death....

Question

So. I’m working on the car.. 2 wheel drive sedan... get the battery, radiator and plug in.  Put a wheel on. (Only one. Left front to be exact) and decide to climb in and see if this one has sound when it starts.  Push X button at driver door.  Crashing sounds play and poof, I’m a fresh spawn on the coast after a respawn countdown.  Anyone else had this to happen??  

3 answers to this question

There are still some physics/simulation issues with vehicles. Especially when they have wheels missing, we do not recommend to enter them. The issue are known to the team and we hope to resolve them with future updates.

• Beans 1

2 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

There are still some physics/simulation issues with vehicles. Especially when they have wheels missing, we do not recommend to enter them. The issue are known to the team and we hope to resolve them with future updates.

Does this mean that cars are going to still kos on the 1.04 update? 

cars kos'd me more then other players...

Just don't jump in any car that does not have 4 wheel and you will be good.

They start to spin randomly through the air (and they can get _really_ high _really_ fast!) if you jump in them when they have less then 4 wheels, but if you jump out quick enough (spam X really fucking fast if it happens) then you will usually be okay or "only" unconscious. 😛

Hopefully it will be fixed with the new update, if any PC-players are around then they can probably tell us if its working in 1.03 + 1.04 as they've has both of those updates for quite a while (its almost 3 months since 1.03 was released for PC and about a month since 1.04 was, which is very cruel joke on the console-players who according to BI is "3 weeks behind the PC-port").