Derleth

Loot distribution, spawn points and tiers

I've been looking through this subforum for posts on this subject and was unable to find any recent posts concerning a few questions I have:

About the Loot tiers, I'm wondering two things:

1. Is there any accurate map of these tiers as of version 1.04? I've found a few tagged 0.61 so I don't know how accurate they are.
  2. Can a server owner manipulate the tiers in any way, to make a specific area higher (or lower) tier than default?

On my server I specifically want Chernogorsk to be completely swarmed with infected but also contain more loot than less infested towns, so players have an incentive to brave the hordes in the city. However, so far I haven't been able to find any info on how to locally increase the amount and value of loot. Basically, what I'd like to do is either add new loot spawn points in Cherno, with higher tier than default there, or edit the existing loot spawns to allow higher tier loot to spawn. It is important that this does not make more loot appear in other towns, so I don't want to mess with types.xml.

Is this at all possible? If so, how do I do it?

Gah, nothing. Is there really nobody here who knows?

35 minutes ago, Derleth said:

Gah, nothing. Is there really nobody here who knows?

I would say try this

https://forums.dayz.com/topic/245334-ce-editor-the-complete-guide/?tab=comments#comment-2439377

from @Lt.Master  As soon as I have finished /got to grips with other stuff, I will be looking into it

• Like 1