Robzom11

(Off topic) Inside

If you guys haven't played "Inside" yet it's free right now with the monthly games with gold. Highly recommend it, short game but executed perfectly. It's a side scroller, puzzle game with a gritty immersive environment & intriguing mystery. This game made me appreciate side scrollers on a whole other level, i don't think anyone can go wrong with trying it out.

2 minutes ago, Robzom11 said:

If you guys haven't played "Inside" yet it's free right now with the monthly games with gold. Highly recommend it, short game but executed perfectly. It's a side scroller, puzzle game with a gritty immersive environment & intriguing mystery. This game made me appreciate side scrollers on a whole other level, i don't think anyone can go wrong with trying it out.

Yeah, played it, really cool game. It reminded me of Limbo. 

@DayzDayzFanboy ya it's made by the same developers, i haven't played limbo though. I heard limbo has less story which is what blew Inside out of the water for me, even though the story is vague it somehow is still interesting.

Edited by Robzom11

2 hours ago, Robzom11 said:

Dude what’s a side scroller ? Excuse my ignorance.

8 minutes ago, bearjew1101 said:

Google? Lol jk, it's like a 2d perspective where you can only move left and right.

Edited by Robzom11
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, bearjew1101 said:

Old Mario games are probably the most well known.

I agree though, Inside is amazing. Creepy and disturbing. It really was a unique experience.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThePugman said:

Old Mario games are probably the most well known.

I agree though, Inside is amazing. Creepy and disturbing. It really was a unique experience.

Ah all is revealed . Cheers