Sign in to follow this  
Deibis Perdomo Pereira

When will the update 1.04 be released?

Hello community, sorry to ask and my bad English, but I have seen several news about the 1.04 update for consoles, but none that is 100% accurate.
We have a group of players which we are waiting to be able to play seriously, but knowing that after the update, all the resources we have will be deleted, none of us wants to continue playing since knowing that everything we advance will be deleted, it would be in vain Advance with our base and supplies.
Anyone have any 100% true news of the date of the update?
Thanks

The 1.04 update has been submitted for approval to Microsoft and Sony.  It takes these entities around 14 days or something like that (don't quote me) to review and approve the proposed content addition.  Ideally, the update is submitted and approved in just over 14 days' time, which would officially allow Bohemia to give us, the players, access to the content.  However, if Sony or Microsoft find something they do not condone, approve of, or something that doesn't work with the platform, the entire process has to start over after amendments are completed! We are expecting smooth approval of 1.04; so hopefully, we will have access to it this week (July 28 - August 3).  I have not heard of either company rejecting any part of the 1.04 update so far, but these communications are not guaranteed or otherwise known. 

4 minutes ago, EzyStriderPS4 said:

It takes these entities around 14 days or something like that (don't quote me) 

It takes 3 to 7 days.

This week to try and fix have to submit monday nextweek upto 7 day for approval things go smoothly 12th of Aug maybe!!

Edited by Markyd
Wrong date

18 hours ago, Deibis Perdomo Pereira said:

Hello community, sorry to ask and my bad English, but I have seen several news about the 1.04 update for consoles, but none that is 100% accurate.
We have a group of players which we are waiting to be able to play seriously, but knowing that after the update, all the resources we have will be deleted, none of us wants to continue playing since knowing that everything we advance will be deleted, it would be in vain Advance with our base and supplies.
Anyone have any 100% true news of the date of the update?
Thanks

There is no date for the update yet. Just follow their twitter. All the best info is there. . Btw, great English.

Goodmorning everyone. Does it also appear to you that the Sony has not accepted the 1.04 patch?

sorry if I don't write correct :) 

it was delayed and named as a trans… something error.

I think I read something about it being delayed till next week.

Maybe we see an official announcement for a defined date here sooner or later?

Certification patch was sent in today to both Sony and Microsoft, so with a little luck we might see it released friday (they know we are waiting and the last two patches got rejected) but otherwise it's monday or thuesday. 

On Friday, the team announced via Twitter that 1.04 Patch has passed review! PS4 should have it this week, but not today (Monday 8/5).

23 hours ago, EzyStriderPS4 said:

On Friday, the team announced via Twitter that 1.04 Patch has passed review! PS4 should have it this week, but not today (Monday 8/5).

Tomorrow is the day we all enjoy the game once again. Patch notes will be released and its update on the game. The twitter post doesn't say what time, but it should be early in the day.

Sign in to follow this