Boomer233

New feature

I had an idea with DayZ about maybe adding a military dog tag so when you die you drop a tag that shows how many players/ zombies you kill and how many days your character been alive etc. Would be an awesome feature.

• Beans 1

Not a bad idea, but we're not soldiers, so maybe some civilian ID, like a car license?

They have actually talked about this kind of thing before. Dog tags were mentioned, I think, or a diary. Diary would be cool if you could add your own notes to it. We definitely need some kind of ID system too. I think it’s kinda cool to find out other players’ names. In some situations, it would be necessary, to report issues. As long as it’s not done like the PS4 version!

Edited by ThePugman
  • Like 1

Didn't they add the ability to check someones pulse in 1.04? Hopefully that replaces the ugly text when people talk on the ps4 build currently, hoping i don't see that on the xbox build come 1.04. 

18 minutes ago, Robzom11 said:

Didn't they add the ability to check someones pulse in 1.04? Hopefully that replaces the ugly text when people talk on the ps4 build currently, hoping i don't see that on the xbox build come 1.04. 

Yes, but it’s not like the old ‘check pulse’ feature. You don’t see player names, just how strong/weak their pulse is.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Robzom11 said:

Also, it’s not likely to come to Xbox. From what I gather, it was a system required by Sony.

I agree that if BI come up with an in-game ID check, they should remove the current one from from PS4.