TymaH4uK

Underground utilities!

I propose that we add underground utilities, such as sewer tunnels, to large cities. And they will be entered through the manhole covers.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, TymaH4uK said:

I propose that we add underground utilities, such as sewer tunnels, to large cities. And they will be entered through the manhole covers.

What...200+ square kms is not big enough for you?  😋

It would be a cool addition, but it'll have to come from the modded community.  Who knows, maybe this new DLC map we're gonna get will have underground stuff.

they say there is a small underground room at the Northern airfield, but it is closed with a lattice

0.50 added a large mine at Kamensk military (Troitskoe on iZurvive), which was the largest ‘underground’ section in Chernarus. This was, unfortunately, blocked off in 0.52. There are several other ‘sealed off’ areas like this on the map. Another I can think of is near the Dam south-west of Myshkino. Not sure if there was ever anything behind that one, though.

I’m not sure if the mine is still behind the seal, but I’m definitely going to check with the offline mod, next time I’m on.

Here’s some footage of the mine.

Edited by ThePugman
  • Thanks 1