rvz2005

Global ban DayZ

Hello
I am an honest player on DayZ since 2014.
My Steam account was recently hacked, the hacker played with my Dayz account, he cheated and he was banned by Battleye.
I was able to recover my steam account, but I can not play on Dayz because the account is banned.
I made several requests to de-ban from bohemia and Battleye, I forwarded the evidence of hacking my account, but it was useless, Battleye do not even answer.

I suffer double jeopardy while I am not for nothing.
Has anyone been in the same situation as me? can I help? is there a way to get things back to normal?
Thanks for your help
Hervé (French)

3 hours ago, rvz2005 said:

Hello
I am an honest player on DayZ since 2014.
My Steam account was recently hacked, the hacker played with my Dayz account, he cheated and he was banned by Battleye.
I was able to recover my steam account, but I can not play on Dayz because the account is banned.
I made several requests to de-ban from bohemia and Battleye, I forwarded the evidence of hacking my account, but it was useless, Battleye do not even answer.

I suffer double jeopardy while I am not for nothing.
Has anyone been in the same situation as me? can I help? is there a way to get things back to normal?
Thanks for your help
Hervé (French)

if you are VAC banned contact the Steam support service

if you are Global Banned contact Battle Eye support

EDIT: if you did contact battle-eye support, when did you send the mail ?

(in french)

Si tu es Vac ban contact le support steam

Si tu es Global ban contact le support de Battle eye

EDIT: Si tu a déjà contacté Battle-eye, quand as tu envoyé l'email ?

---------------- Links

Steam support https://support.steampowered.com/kb/7849-RADZ-6869/

BattleEye support https://www.battleye.com/support/

Edited by Lt.Master

LOL everyone gets the accounts stolen.. Pubg bans over 1million so far... offers steam cheaper prices, and the sales go through the roof, then they cheat again.. in reality all come to the forums stating my account was hacked..

Ok we believe you "NOT"