Stings2pee

Helicopter & Vehicle Questions

Few questions:

1) Are these "vehicle crash sites" random or is there any known areas with a higher probability of stumbling across one?

2) When you find, and repair a vehicle, can you save it like tents? If so:

3) When a server restarts, does your vehicle remain where you last saved it? If so:

4) Do less vehicles spawn across the server if several players already have them?

Thanks!

It's only been an hour, I wouldn't bump it this close.

1. Huey crash sites are in random 'selectable' areas. I've found a heli in the same spot before sometimes, so it spawns in different spots. I do not know if you can save them but it does say "Save crashed huey"

2. Vehicles can be saved.

3. Most of the time your vehicles save when the server restarts, sometimes a bug may release itself and eat the cars :V

4. I have no idea, ask the devs.

1) They have set locations, but wont always be there, for instance there may be 25 spawns but only 5 of them on the map at one time

2) Yes you can and it is bound to that server

3) Yes it does although it can occasionally dissapear just like tents

4) Yes they do. Vehicles are currently spawned at the start of a server. Until that server bugs to the database no more vehicles can spawn, it is theoretically possible for one person to have every single vehicle on a server.

How do you figure out what a vehicle needs to have repaired? I found a crashed heli, but I'm afraid to get in (bug that kills people and such). Do I have to get into the pilot seat to see what's wrong with it?

How do you figure out what a vehicle needs to have repaired? I found a crashed heli' date=' but I'm afraid to get in (bug that kills people and such). Do I have to get into the pilot seat to see what's wrong with it?

[/quote']

The best way to tell is by looking at the status indicators in the upper left corner when you're in the pilots seat. Some parts are obvious though... Such as doing a visual inspection of the main rotor and seeing if it's broken.

Is there something that stops me from going all GTA on another's vehicle while they are grabbing groceries?

An ignition key that you can take with you would be nice. Together with the option to hotwire cars :))

The best way to tell is by looking at the status indicators in the upper left corner when you're in the pilots seat. Some parts are obvious though... Such as doing a visual inspection of the main rotor and seeing if it's broken.

The downed UH-1H I found didn't have the option to get in the pilot seat, only the gunner :(