philbur

Can A dev from the ENFUSION side of things please offer their opinion.

As of now....in the state the Engine is in (Renderer more appropriately)….

Does nVidia or AMD have any clear advantages?

As I look to the next graphics card(s) for my system I want to make as educated a " guess " as possible to maximize my frames and my overall immersion. The 1080s and 2080s are nice, and all that...but the AMD cards (despite the power draws) are a much better value for framerate unless you think RTX is sexy.

I currently run a pair of R9-290X's in Crossfire and my frames are a decent 60+ on HIGH settings...so not panicking yet...but this game probably prefers one chipset over the other.

Looking for opinions from the folks that developed the game, only, please....been in the PC business for a long time so I already know all the legacy arguments.

Thanks in Advance.

• Beans 1

Im using Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1080 or higher, DayZ dont like SLI that much but it doesnt have a preference on any card manufacturer, if it was sporting G-Sync in the graphics tab then, well it would be nvidia preferred and I dont see free-sync being more popular,..Monitors now have g-sync compatible settings inside so thats where its headed I think, GTX cards are really good had mine now for over 2yrs and gives me solid performance and quality where I need it.

BTW Im running AMD cpu so its not a favor type thing, had a amd card but gave me issues with a amd cpu,.. irony.

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

Actually....You know what? @ImpulZ can you please just kill this Topic?

I just remembered just how infantile and bored most of the "veteran" SA supporters have become in this Forum.

I'm "self important" though....so it's probably all MY fault! 😉

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Removed some trolling and personal arguments. Closing on request.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1