Sign in to follow this  
popsacc

We want 1080p at constant 60FPS!!!

today i decided to give this game another chance so i want to leave another feedback

i know may the devs can be in struggle but i think to make competitive gameplay possible you need atleast 60fps. also i think that 60 fps makes every game 100times more enjoyable. as a experienced gamer i would say that this should be your first task to work on.

thanks

and i hope 1.04 comes soon

and everyone who agree with 60fps like the this, so the devs see it

Edited by popsacc

doubt it will ever happen, the assets they use are complete shit, that's why some building struggle to render more than others and fps drops are caused, I believe the assets in the game are an "asset flip" which is where they bought the code or whatever (not a developer) and then place them in the game..... Rather than individually creating assets specifically for this game that's why you cant shoot through certain windows etc, if the assets aren't flipped then the dev who created them should be embarrassed

On 7/6/2019 at 4:19 AM, RyanS1994 said:

doubt it will ever happen, the assets they use are complete shit, that's why some building struggle to render more than others and fps drops are caused, I believe the assets in the game are an "asset flip" which is where they bought the code or whatever (not a developer) and then place them in the game..... Rather than individually creating assets specifically for this game that's why you cant shoot through certain windows etc, if the assets aren't flipped then the dev who created them should be embarrassed

thy said they targeting it https://gamingbolt.com/dayz-targeting-4k-on-both-xbox-one-and-ps4-pro-1080p-60fps-mode-also-suggested

If I look at the servers and the bussy Hours of the day, I think this game rushed the console world (no wonder as there is nothing realy comparable).

Given this and the hard way the console market is fought for, I too belive that B will need to set some budged and continue this success to be able to get a good name at X-Box and PS Players and be able to compet on the long term.

So it would only be sensfull to react to this Player demands with usefull upfdates but we will see.  

Sign in to follow this