Derleth

Derleth's Den

Derleth's Den is my own dedicated server, PvE-ish survival server set on Deer Isle. You won't find any traders here, and food does not lie around everywhere - here you'll need to hunt or fish to survive, unless you get really lucky. Samina is vanilla, the nights are long and dark - and nightvision extremely rare.

3PP is enabled because I like having the option and PvE is the focus of the server. Base raiding disabled - if you have your stuff locked away properly it is safe.

Infected spawns greatly increased, and they aren't the only things that want to kill you...

Just search for Derleth's Den in the server browser. Full mod info, rules etc can be found in the Discord: https://discord.gg/hsvHq6y .

Edited by Derleth

<snip>

Edited by Derleth
Dated info

<snip>

Edited by Derleth
Dated info

In addition to the Deer Isle server I also operate a PvE Namalsk server. It was set up for those who would like to explore that awesome map without needing to worry about the marauding death squads shooting at everything that moves.

Some very nasty PvE threats roam the island instead, so just because nobody will shoot you doesn't make it easy to survive...

Server name is "Derleth's Namalsk Den".

Edited by Derleth

Currently also operating a brutal winter chernarus server. It combines beautiful Winter Chernarus with the survival mechanics from Namalsk Survival - and lets loose the same evil things that roam my Namalsk server. Food is scarce and it is COLD, if you want a brutal survival experience try it out!

Server name: "Derleth's Winter Nightmare".

Important notice: The Winter Nightmare is not a PvE server, there are no rules there. Kill, raid, cannibalize. Do whatever you need to survive... (players are few however, it might be better to cooperate).

Edited by Derleth