smudgegard

Someone please explain what duping is and why its bad?

4 hours ago, Guido Horvall said:

No i was saying, once you deliberately look for a glitch or some other means of gaining advatage in a unnatural way according to the natrual course of a game. For who ever didnt get it the fisrt time or the 2nd heres a  Alternate Explanation.. Um like so um you buy a game dude and like dude without duding oh i ment doing lol any work dude cause work sucks dude. You put the dude in the dude and you play it dude bro... So once you do something to alter the natural path of the game or life, i consider that cheating at its simplist form. I dont know how you didnt get that, is your real name Lance Armstrong? .. Your probably thy kind of person that we are talking about. What i was pointing out that you faild to notice is for all you 3rd person players that hate duping or any other exploit or glitch that requires no extra programing skills i.e. hacking.. Another words anyone one can do it, you tpp players should go stand in front of a mirror and start your shit talkers cause your just as weak as the duppin parasites currently infecting this game. Why is there only 4 fpp servers in americas region? This game should only be fpp and they should lock you to the server you start in. In fact there shouldnt even be a server list or a way to see who is in said server. No joining friends no 3rd party chat. You want to play COD or PUBG style games, then go do that. Nothing more irritating then people that try to change a game to suit there weak ass sensibility. "Its to hard, theres not any epic loot dude, it takes to long to play this way 😫😫😫.. Blah blah blah.. I hope that cleared up your issue Tino81.. 

You must be seriously butthurt about being killed by someone playing the game in 3rd person 😂

So in response to your post, if you want to solely play first person games, bugger off to COD or Battlefield. The third person perspective has always been and will always be part of the game and that won't be changed so get used to it.

"No joining friends no 3rd party chat" Nothing wrong in the slightest doing this, even if they stopped this players will use Skype or Discord. Or maybe BI could fix the open chat button to the way it used to be in the preview days.

Your logic on people playing in third person is baffling and pretty laughable actually, especially the "Unnatural path bit". I've been playing this since the 2nd week of the preview launch last year so I know my shit with this game so don't tell me what to do or how to play the game. I don't glitch, don't dupe or anything else that compromises the integrity of the game. Why should I waste my hard earned money on a game to ruin it and suck all of the fun out of it?

I bet you even sit down to piss as well!

• Haha 1
  • Beans 1

Advanced issues found

On 7/5/2019 at 2:47 PM, Tino81 said:

I bet you even sit down to piss as well!

I have been known to sit down to piss, when I can't be arsed worrying about aim lol.

On 7/4/2019 at 4:34 AM, smudgegard said:

can someone explain why it's considered a bad thing

..er..

= duping 101 =

OK kids :

duping is an exploit

if you have ever played any games you know that using an exploit in a game  is not how the game is intended to play

that's why they are called exploits

designers try to stop exploits, people get banned for using exploits, exploits wreck the gameplay, other players hate players who use exploits

ever since digital year zero everyone knows that exploits are bad for any game

if you don't follow this  - look up "exploit" 

in your free time do your own research on  exploit   .. whatever..

xxp

Sorry it's been along time since the last we spoke. So the diffrence between 3pp and tpp is the first letter "T. It means third. So everyone knows this so there's no reason to put a 3 there or you could just put 3rd pp idk it just looks wrong when used 3pp. My issue not yours and not important was mostly making a joke ar your expense and for that I apologize. Side note becareful when questioning or mocking how I feel about my country. It was our independence day. So I was saying yes everyone can play tpp style game as much as they like and yes everyone has the ability to play the same as everyone else. But alot of the tactics have to be learned cause its not a natrual view point. Where as 1st. Person view point is like what you see in normal everyday real life. Do I need to continue? I'm sure I do. So if standing at a corner of a structure and you want to see what's around the corner what would be natrual for you to do?

A. Lean your head out so you can see whats there.

B. Move hole body out and see whats there.

C. Stand facing wall and use a 3rd person camera angle to see whats there. 

Maybe that helps? Probably not. So my hole point was tpp players really shouldnt be saying anything about cheaters when in fact weather they know it or not tpp players are also not straight up. Just because a game alows you to do something dosent mean you have to. We all payed $ for this game and I believe you can do what you want with your game. I was just pointing it out. And also notice how many fpp servers there are. In my opinion fpp is the only way I can insure that the other player is at as much of advatage as me nothing more nothing less. I hope you have a blessed dayz.